Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Who wins?
Tyson Fury by decision
Tyson Fury by KO/TKO
Klitschko by decision
Klitschko by KO/TKO
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Fury-Klitschko II is offical! July 9th in Manchester.
09-30-2016, 12:10 PM
RE: Fury-Klitschko II is offical! July 9th in Manchester.
Well that escalated quiccly

Heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, who pulled out of an Oct. 29 rematch with Wladimir Klitschko last week due to what his promoter termed as Fury being "medically unfit," was notified that he failed a VADA-conducted test for cocaine in a random urine sample collected on Sept. 22, multiple sources with knowledge of the test results told ESPN.com. The results of VADA's testing for performance enhancing drugs are not yet complete, but the positive cocaine test likely will result in Fury being stripped of his world title belts.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2016, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2016 02:55 PM by blackbelt2003.)
OK, so in the resulting mess, Luis Ortiz will become WBA champion, and the vacant WBO belt will be fought for by the two highest contenders...which would be Klit and Parker.

Joshua can pick a scrappy dance partner for November if the Klit fight doesn't happen (my guess would be David Price or Erkan Teper), and Wilder will keep putting off his fight with Povetkin, who is now fighting for a minor WBC version.

Hmmmm...can't we get the big names together? I'm not entirely excited about any of these outside of seeing if Parker can turn out to be the goods vs Klit.

Or maybe Joshua really does want Klit and Fast Eddie puts some of that Minnesota Fats money up to tempt him to come to England? I wouldn't bet a lame writer's dime on it, though. (Yes, they were The Hustler references.)

Black
Find all posts by this user
09-30-2016, 06:15 PM
(09-30-2016 02:53 PM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  OK, so in the resulting mess, Luis Ortiz will become WBA champion, and the vacant WBO belt will be fought for by the two highest contenders...which would be Klit and Parker.

Joshua can pick a scrappy dance partner for November if the Klit fight doesn't happen (my guess would be David Price or Erkan Teper), and Wilder will keep putting off his fight with Povetkin, who is now fighting for a minor WBC version.

Hmmmm...can't we get the big names together? I'm not entirely excited about any of these outside of seeing if Parker can turn out to be the goods vs Klit.

Or maybe Joshua really does want Klit and Fast Eddie puts some of that Minnesota Fats money up to tempt him to come to England? I wouldn't bet a lame writer's dime on it, though. (Yes, they were The Hustler references.)

Black

My dream scenario is for Klit to take on Joshua now while Joe fights Andy Ruiz for the WBO strap. That way he can fight Joshua in the English summer in a unification fight which is a lot more exciting.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
09-30-2016, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2016 09:09 PM by JONdaCON.)
Exactly Ollie.....

Tho im also REALLY intrigued by a Joshua vs Wilder fight.

On another note, howd he get popped for Cocaine?

My understanding was that Weed stays in your system for 30-90 days while heroin will last a couple hours to a day and Coke lasted 1 or 2 days....

He must have literally done a line before the Testers showed up.
10-02-2016, 12:17 AM
What a worthless sack of nomadic shit.
10-02-2016, 12:41 PM
I'm not really surprised about Fury doing dope. It's probably the source of his infinite knowledge. All I know is he'd be moving so fast in the rematch with Wlad it'd be like Neo from the Matrix was in the ring.
10-03-2016, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2016 09:12 AM by ViperSniper.)
So that's that! Tyson Fury retires from boxing as the acclaimed greatest!

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/o...ng-twitter

"Boxing is the saddest thing I ever took part in, all a pile of shit, I'm the greatest, & I'm also retired, so go suck a dick, happy days.???" - Tyson Fury.
10-03-2016, 09:23 AM
Late again I see Viper....
10-03-2016, 11:35 AM
“Hahahaha u think you will get rid of the GYPSYKING that easy!!! I’m here to stay. #TheGreatest just shows u what the Medea are like. Tut tut”

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
10-04-2016, 03:40 PM
Fury sounds like he's losing it. My favorite part of the article:

Quote:Fury also responded to the reports about that positive test on Twitter by posting a cryptic photograph. It showed Al Pacino’s character from the film Scarface, Tony Montana, sitting with a pile of cocaine on a table in front of him. Fury superimposed his face on to the picture, with the hashtag #Tysonmontana, which did little to clear up the confusion surrounding the reports.

LOL. What?

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Comparing Fury-Klitschko/Fury-Wilder II ViperSniper 12 1,075 03-10-2020 12:49 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Fury - Wilder 3, July 18 in Vegas JD 34 1,602 03-08-2020 09:53 AM
Last Post: salvador
  Klitschko-Fury is official. ViperSniper 324 198,369 04-09-2016 11:00 PM
Last Post: BrutalBodyShots

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)