Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Who has the brightest future?
Linear Champion Tyson Fury 25-0 (18KO's)
WBC champion Deontay Wilder 36-0 (35KO's)
IBF champion Anthony Joshua 16-0 (16Ko's)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Who has the brightest future out of the current Heavyweight Champions?
04-15-2016, 10:47 PM
RE: Who has the brightest future out of the current Heavyweight Champion?
I'd dispute that Fury can "bang" in comparison to the other two.

I've voted for AJ, not neccessarily due to talent. More because I think he will be better marketed and better received than Fury. British fans love their Olympians and boxing is making it big over here at the moment. Eddie Hearn is doing a great job of the crossover element of his big stars. AJ also already comes with quite a likeable/charismatic persona. Wilder, an American heavyweight champ, has less buzz then one might expect, possibly because he is widely expected to get chin checked by the boxing fraternity or possibly because of 10 years of American indifference to the division.

AJ it is. He has potential to be a HUGE star in the UK
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who has the brightest future out of the current Heavyweight Champion? - lloyd mayflower - 04-15-2016 10:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Brightest future out of these undefeated US fighters? ViperSniper 25 1,909 11-08-2020 12:30 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Who has the brightest future out of these current Americans? ViperSniper 19 3,417 10-05-2020 02:55 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Top 5 most mediocre heavyweight champions? TheTeddyBear 19 1,031 11-14-2019 03:50 PM
Last Post: JONdaCON

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)