Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Who has the brightest future?
Linear Champion Tyson Fury 25-0 (18KO's)
WBC champion Deontay Wilder 36-0 (35KO's)
IBF champion Anthony Joshua 16-0 (16Ko's)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Who has the brightest future out of the current Heavyweight Champions?
11-15-2017, 04:38 PM
RE: Who has the brightest future out of the current Heavyweight Champions?
AJ didnt "crush" Wlad... he went life and death with him, as apose to Fury toying with Klit...

Again, i already addressed the timeline as to why he couldn't have possibly fought Fury or any version of Wlad...

AJ would rather fight Takam then unify?.. AJ has been duccing Wilder and that's clear as day.. even in his recent tweets, he talked shit about Parker and Fury yet when it came to Wilder, he didn't really say shit... why is that? Especially the way Wilder has been calling him out in public and on social media.. he hasnt even had the balls to really respond.

Furthermore the most accomplished on this site is Teddy, who happens to be a Heavyweight as well. Myself, ATN and KingE are the only ones who im aware of that have actually boxed.. if ive missed anyone, i apologize but the only person whos knowledge ive questioned is yours Dicc.

IMO the only Trump Card AJ has is Wlad, other then that his resume is pretty on par with Wilder's.. yes i realize Wilder has been fighting longer but one guy is from BFE Alabama and the other is fighting in the UK... Alabama isnt known for Boxing as you know... that shithole is only known for its College Football team. Not to mention boxing in general in the UK is redhot compared to the US right now... everyone is chasing AJ for the paychecc.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who has the brightest future out of the current Heavyweight Champions? - JONdaCON - 11-15-2017 04:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Brightest future out of these undefeated US fighters? ViperSniper 25 1,909 11-08-2020 12:30 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Who has the brightest future out of these current Americans? ViperSniper 19 3,417 10-05-2020 02:55 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Top 5 most mediocre heavyweight champions? TheTeddyBear 19 1,031 11-14-2019 03:50 PM
Last Post: JONdaCON

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)