Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Who has the brightest future?
Linear Champion Tyson Fury 25-0 (18KO's)
WBC champion Deontay Wilder 36-0 (35KO's)
IBF champion Anthony Joshua 16-0 (16Ko's)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Who has the brightest future out of the current Heavyweight Champions?
11-30-2017, 02:47 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2017 02:56 AM by ViperSniper.)
RE: Who has the brightest future out of the current Heavyweight Champions?
(11-14-2017 07:41 PM)JD Wrote:  I mean...it's kind of hard to call them "claims" when he has failed multiple drug tests in his career.

Browne seems like the type of dude I would love to have a beer with. He's probably entertaining as hell, but I am not sure how much that will do for him in the boxing ring.

Sorry, TB...but this guy right here...

Is definitely not the future, or present for that matter, of the heavyweight division. While his resume is actually not any worse than Wilder's, his chances of becoming a force even in this era are.

Lucas Browne is in no way the future of the division. He is big and packs a solid punch but that is about it.
My mate is a huuuge Lucas Browne nut hugger LMAO and always bag him for it!
The only thing he has going for him is his shaved head, heavily tatted, who wears pupiled contact lenses and vampire mouth guard. He may be nice but is bland as fuck! His internet videos he has posted in the past with him calling out fighters by singing Christmas jingles or asking for the fans opinion on who they want him to fight next is super cringing. He is a drug cheat on 2 occasions and then brings out a "Tell All" book. WELL.. first of all Lucas..you may need to tell all who the fuck you are because not even people in your own country know who the fuck you are!
Even before it was known he was a cheat and won a major world heavyweight title people didn't give a shit! Noone was talking about it leading upto it and not even jumped on the bandwagon when he did win it.
The Australian media & public is world class for jumping on bandwagons and getting behind their people once they have found success or feel they may have success. Not Lucas Browne! I didn't hear a mention on the radio, see any articles in the paper or reports on TV when he did when the Heavyweight title!
The guy looks like your typical door cunt outside a club starting trouble on the job! He has probably had more fights against drunks on the street than professionals in the ring. His greatest accomplishment is beating a old fat James Toney! Hahaha
Apparently it might be Parker-Browne next!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Good to see our very own Heavyweight back in action on these boards! Welcome Back TheTeddyBear!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who has the brightest future out of the current Heavyweight Champions? - ViperSniper - 11-30-2017 02:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Brightest future out of these undefeated US fighters? ViperSniper 25 1,909 11-08-2020 12:30 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Who has the brightest future out of these current Americans? ViperSniper 19 3,417 10-05-2020 02:55 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Top 5 most mediocre heavyweight champions? TheTeddyBear 19 1,031 11-14-2019 03:50 PM
Last Post: JONdaCON

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)