Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Who has the brightest future?
Linear Champion Tyson Fury 25-0 (18KO's)
WBC champion Deontay Wilder 36-0 (35KO's)
IBF champion Anthony Joshua 16-0 (16Ko's)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Who has the brightest future out of the current Heavyweight Champions?
12-09-2017, 11:56 PM
RE: Who has the brightest future out of the current Heavyweight Champions?
(12-09-2017 08:22 PM)Dickagon Wrote:  Does Parker really deserve 35%?

As you know mate I am friendly with that camp, but in all honesty 'no' I don't think he is worth 35%. he has a strap but nothing else and I have zero time for david Higgins his promoter. I think he is a complete CUNT (all caps) and has managed Joseph's career poor;y at this point. They needed to get him overseas and put of his comfort zone about 2 years ago.

This is not for public consumption, but I've know you dudes a good while so I'm happy to share it here. They are currently sitting with an offer for 6 million pounds plus a rematch clause which is 65/35 in Joseph's favour. IMHO they should take it, but for reasons best known to themselves they are sitting it out and attempting to play chicken with Hearn and Joshua in negotiations.

I think that's dumb, especially when you've got Povetkin coming up in your rear vision mirror as your mandatory. Joshua apparently at this point isn't budging and to some extent I don't blame him, 6 million quid which is so far above what you have ever made in your career previously should be enough to get this fight made.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who has the brightest future out of the current Heavyweight Champions? - the ollie reed fan club - 12-09-2017 11:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Brightest future out of these undefeated US fighters? ViperSniper 25 1,909 11-08-2020 12:30 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Who has the brightest future out of these current Americans? ViperSniper 19 3,417 10-05-2020 02:55 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Top 5 most mediocre heavyweight champions? TheTeddyBear 19 1,031 11-14-2019 03:50 PM
Last Post: JONdaCON

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)