Sergio Martinez
Antonio Margarito
Ricardo Mayorga
Joshua Clottey
Shane Mosley
Zab Judah
Paulie Mallinaggi
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Miguel Cotto's greatest victory?
12-12-2017, 01:17 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2017 04:21 AM by ViperSniper.)
RE: Miguel Cotto's greatest victory?
I may have scored it for Mosley second time around but know I never scored that fight for Cotto.
Another fight I scored a draw for Cotto was the Clottey fight.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2017, 08:06 PM
Even though they were losses, Cotto's best performances were against Mayweather and Canelo.
12-15-2017, 04:57 PM
(12-12-2017 08:06 PM)Imperius3 Wrote:  Even though they were losses, Cotto's best performances were against Mayweather and Canelo.

I thought Cotto did great against Mayweather, even though it was such a wide-margin loss.

Another great fight he was in was against Torres. Not a significant fight, but damn it was exciting to watch.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-16-2017, 10:56 PM
He performed pretty well against Canelo. The problem is a prime Mike Tyson could decapitate Canelo and be lucky to get a draw. He had some good rounds vs Mayweather but Mayweather took complete control of that fight and skated to an easy decision once he knew it's in the bag.
12-16-2017, 11:04 PM
I feel Cotto fought a much better fight and looked better against Mayweather than he did against Canelo where size was a factor.

Cotto's fight against Torres might have to be the most exciting action packed fight of Cotto's career. That fight was crazy!
12-18-2017, 06:27 PM
Miguel Cotto's greatest victory was to make pink an acceptable color in a boxing ring.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Miguel Cotto losses ViperSniper 16 1,100 07-12-2020 12:16 PM
Last Post: Imperius3
  Oscar De La Hoya-Miguel Cotto @ Middleweight. ViperSniper 25 7,342 10-26-2017 11:30 AM
Last Post: Dickagon
  Miguel Cotto - Paul Williams: Who wins? ViperSniper 29 16,054 02-07-2016 06:42 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)