Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Would Mayweather-McGregor break Mayweather-Pacqiuao PPV numbers?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers.
07-29-2017, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2017 07:36 PM by and the NEW.)
RE: Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers.
This is what, in the gym, guys hate! Even his bum sparring partners will be rooting for Mayweather now. I liked McGregor in his earlier days, but he just goes too far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCUImH9CxJ4

I notice he hasn't called Paulie back for anymore sparring. He probably doesn't like it relatively even and just wants to beat down on total newbs!

The kid is going to get sparked hard by a 40 year old man for trying to sharpen his iron on this type of trash. It will be even more embarassing by the fact Mayweather hasn't stopped anybody (bar a cheap shot) for a decade!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2017, 02:40 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2017 10:00 AM by ViperSniper.)
Mayweather has to score KO here for so many reasons. Because it's been so long, he is fighting an MMA fighter, he has the fans & sport expecting one and he stated he'll get the stoppage within 4. Unless Conor gets caught or Mayweather let's his hands go like he did against Gatti or Corrales then he won't get it done by 4..maybe not until Conor is gasping for air by the tenth.

But based on Conors attitude and antics, he (ufc) is more likely to win new fans from this than Mayweather (boxing). .unless Conor gets owned and humiliated. Mayweather has to bring his A game & score a KO to insure boxing doesn't suffer anymore from this. I think 3 rounds of boxing brilliance mixed in with some showboating and finished off in the 4th with a KO that leaves McGregor doing a Berbick, looking like Hatton after Pac or left twitching while punching the air with his tongue hanging out. I expect Mayweather to get a stoppage from the 8th onwards
07-30-2017, 02:43 AM
He didnt even try against Pac, bro. Quit letting Floyd deep dick you
07-30-2017, 03:03 AM
Floyd will do whatever is the easiest. If carrying the fight is easier than stopping it, then he will do that. I'm thinking that a KO might be the easiest option.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-30-2017, 03:20 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2017 03:22 AM by ViperSniper.)
I'm not even confident in a Floyd stoppage..especially not within 4 rounds like he and others are saying. Victor Ortiz was the last guy he stopped and Victor is a lil vag that was blind sided. Floyd doesn't have that power or desire to get stoppages & good chance he dances for 12 and stinks the joint up
07-30-2017, 05:21 AM
I agree Viper, I reckon Floyd gets the stoppage between 8 and 10. The first few rounds he will feel Conor out and maybe even lose a round as Conor lands a couple of licks. But after that, Floyd will take over and progressively turn up the heat until McGregor is flopping all over the ring and the ref saves him.

No doubt leaving his blind faithful saying he was about to score a KO and just playing possum!
07-30-2017, 08:37 AM
Floyd stops him between rounds 4 and 7.

This fight is shit.
07-30-2017, 09:46 AM
Floyd's power is shit...but I guarantee he punches harder than every UFC fighter Conor has ever been in with. Remember Diaz buzzed Conor hard and he would not have stopped half the fighters Floyd has.

Black
07-30-2017, 10:04 AM
I saw last week actually that Nate Diaz apparently hits harder than Floyd..but I'm sure Nate is bigger and generally puts more on his shots..
07-30-2017, 10:43 AM
I don't believe Nate is a better puncher than Floyd.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)