Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Would Mayweather-McGregor break Mayweather-Pacqiuao PPV numbers?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers.
08-11-2017, 12:00 PM
RE: Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers.
Is anyone here actually gonna buy this?

I'm in South Africa on safari with my little girl so couldn't watch it if I wanted to. If there's wifi I'm sure I'll see it next morning on YouTube or Facebook and save myself a few quid.

Black
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2017, 05:43 PM
(08-11-2017 12:00 PM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  Is anyone here actually gonna buy this?

I'm in South Africa on safari with my little girl so couldn't watch it if I wanted to. If there's wifi I'm sure I'll see it next morning on YouTube or Facebook and save myself a few quid.

Black

I will be watching. But I won't be paying.
08-11-2017, 05:48 PM
Are you hunting the White Buffalo?
08-11-2017, 06:29 PM
I agree that Mayweather has to stop him for this fight to have any substance at all. If Mayweather doesn't even TRY for the KO, then his name deserves to be erased from the history books.
08-12-2017, 12:21 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2017 12:49 AM by JONdaCON.)
Looks like Paulie was dropped by a left hand...

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/android/vid...=wshhLT5d5
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-12-2017, 01:46 AM
Jesus H. Christ, Connor looked bad, like really fucken bad. So bad in fact I wouldn't have even released this footage.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
08-12-2017, 04:46 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2017 04:48 AM by and the NEW.)
haha I know. Connor is horrible. In 36 minutes, they release two clips, one of him landing a clean left, the other of him pulling Paulie's head down with his left, before hitting him with the right uppercut. Illegal shot anyways. If he was in rough with a blunt, rusty, out of shape Paulie, he is going to be totally out of his element against a sharp Mayweather.

Paulie really got fucked by the McGregor camp. Apparently he hasn't even been paid yet. I used to like Connor, but he is a real fool.

(08-11-2017 05:55 AM)Warlord Wrote:  If it goes to a decision it will be a black eye for the sport. Casuals and MMA fans will say Floyd ran all night because he was scared, and that you could never do that in MMA. There's a lot of casuals who won't be buying this because of the Pac-Gayweather fight. The few left who still take an interest in big fights will think twice about ever spending $100 on boxing again.

I agree, Pac vs Mayweather was a huge black eye for boxing. But this is going to reverse that, Mayweather is going to lay a spectacular beat down on McGregor. It will be like watching Roy Jones vs Vinny Pazienza.
08-12-2017, 05:44 AM
Obviously he'll get schooled by Floyd...but can he make any noise in boxing in the future? He's obviously strong, fit, powerful and athletic. That's got to be a great base for a successful pro career.

Black
08-12-2017, 07:09 AM
Connor punches like a damm caveman... lmao

Its pretty fuccing ugly to watch.... between the Rabbit punching, holding the head and hitting.. not to mention that ugly, idk if you'd call it a hook, that landed on the bacc of Paulies head.. lol.

Wilder throws better hooks and overhands then that... smh
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-12-2017, 07:13 AM
(08-12-2017 12:21 AM)JONdaCON Wrote:  Looks like Paulie was dropped by a left hand...

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/android/vid...=wshhLT5d5

After allll the denying, tweets and interviews it turns out Paulie DID get dropped after all. Paulie has been double exposed for being dropped by a UFC fighter and shit talking lol

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)