Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Would Mayweather-McGregor break Mayweather-Pacqiuao PPV numbers?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers.
08-26-2017, 12:14 AM
RE: Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers.
Depends if the UFC fanbase is on board.

Either way, empty the account on the under which is now at-110
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2017, 12:46 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2017 03:08 PM by ViperSniper.)
It will be funny if this PPV flops and we never get any official numbers!

Mayweather 149.5
McGregor 153

08-26-2017, 02:24 AM
Bovada has either corner throwing in the towel at +800...

May by dec is +250...

Floyd by KO is -140..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-26-2017, 06:29 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2017 06:29 AM by and the NEW.)
McGregor dumped a stack of nervous energy at that weigh in. I don't recall seeing him nervous before. He was breathing heavy just from the nerves, heart pumping. He better get that under control tomorrow.

Mayweather looked a lot more chill this time around than for the Pac weigh in.
08-26-2017, 08:36 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2017 03:05 PM by ViperSniper.)
I feel they both looked nervous in their own ways and that's maybe because both put on fronts that take it's toll on both. Conor though looked like he had a ton of nervous energy.
I feel he will have no energy for this fight, will also gas quicker than he has ever felt, miss more than he ever has, while being tagged and discouraged in the process. Floyd doesn't have to look for a KO as Conor won't be able to stay on his feet for 36 minutes.
Mayweather may not be able to score the KO as Conor may quit by then. It could come down to whether it's during or between rounds. He may pull a Walters or stay on his stool.
Although a KO win for Mayweather is best for boxing..Conor quitting would be more crushing to the UFC & their fans but also be much worse for McGregors marketability than if he were to get KO'd.

I'm also hoping for Conor to get schooled into submission here now lol

This would be a gigantic loss & fuck up if Mayweather allows this to go the distance. Even if it were a masterful 120 type of a performance, it would still be a disgrace.
Anyone consider the possibility we see a super lame n tame fixed posturing contest here? The damage THAT would do to both sports!
Anyone see some of the odds for this fight??? Odds on if Mike Tyson rocks upto the fight with a tiger, ear biting, Conors trunks falling down, ref hitting McGregor, Mayweathers glove flying off into the crowd! These odds reflect on how pathetic this matchup is!
08-26-2017, 02:37 PM
I was actually going to touch on that point. If this fight goes the distance, Mayweather is damaged more than Conor. Conor's stock doesn't drop one iota if he loses a decision, even if he loses all 12 rounds.

Mayweather is expected to, and should, win by KO. Anything less is going to reflect badly on him, other than making Conor quit on his stool, perhaps.

As for the weigh in, Conor wasn't nervous, he was just coming off a rough weight cut. He always looks and acts like that. It's his shtick. I have no doubt he's gonna get owned, but he isn't nervous. Not in my opinion.

Mayweather was shredded. I'll be mildly surprised if he doesn't piss hot.
08-26-2017, 05:46 PM
It's Vegas. He could have an iv of anadrol wheeling around with him and theyd let him fight
08-26-2017, 06:03 PM
Floyd down to -375, Conor +285.

The odds reflect that there are a lot of fucking idiots
08-26-2017, 06:38 PM
Can't wait to get drunk, eat BBQ, and watch this spectacular once in a lifetime event!!!!

Mayweather KO 8
08-26-2017, 07:28 PM
Might firestick it. Any streams?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)