Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Would Mayweather-McGregor break Mayweather-Pacqiuao PPV numbers?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers.
08-27-2017, 10:39 AM
RE: Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers.
I watched the fight with several of my buddies who are die hard MMA guys... they didnt and dont know shit about boxing and they were more then pleased with the outcome and result of the fight... there was about 15 of us and everyone was in agreeance that Connor did well the first 3 or 4 rounds, but from round 5 on, Mayweather began slipping on the inside, countering effectively and walking Mac down.

Mayweather REALLY began teeing off after the 7 but i could see the tide change alot earlier. I recall around the 4th when May would start to slip on the inside and walk through Connors shot i told them "Floyds about to start walking him down soon" and it was exactly what he did. It was beautiful to watch, very Gattiesque, only Gatti actually had better balance.

I liked the fight and Connor looked better then almost all of Floyds last opponents. Certainly better the Pacquiao.

One thing was that Connor looked HUGE on fight night compared to Floyd.. there was something satisfying about seeing David beat Goliath. I thought it was a damned good fight and good event... I knew it would take 3 or 4 rounds for Mayweather to studying Connor and figure him out but i was shocced that he actually delivered on his promise to make the fight entertaining. I felt like he purposely gave the first 3 rounds away and made it closer after 6 then he had to...

All in all i think the majority of people were very satisfied with the fight... social media was blowing up and i really didnt see much complaints other then a few women who wanted their "baby" to have another chance.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers. - JONdaCON - 08-27-2017 10:39 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)