Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Would Mayweather-McGregor break Mayweather-Pacqiuao PPV numbers?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers.
08-27-2017, 01:28 PM
RE: Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers.
JD - I def agree with you in that its a whack way to get your 50th win. Conor should never have been able to earn the shot. What can you do man. This is boxing, and we're all seasoned enough to know that money talks (no pun).

All that aside, I didn't have a problem w how Floyd beat this man down. Viper, you accounted for yourself well in your follow-up post, cuz after your first post-fight perspective I took issue w almost everything you said.

IMO, the first few rounds that Conor "won" weren't as if he was winning, per se, but more a function of Floyd getting comfortable and setting the plan into motion.

Macgregor started looking tired by the end of the 4th. Gassed by the 6th. I had a small wager that Floyd would stop him in each of the 6,7,8,9. He almost had him in the 9th. Fuck me.

Anyway, Floyd walked that dude down. Grinded him down. Stopped him. I thought Floyd accounted for himself very well, actually.

Conor didn't embarrass himself. He was just too outgunned and out over his skis.

Again, not crazy about the opponent for the 50th. Would have loved to see Floyd dismantle Triple G or something BIG, boxng-wise, but, given that I wasnt going to order the fight and wound up ordering it, I was entertained well enough.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers. - Method - 08-27-2017 01:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)