Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

2016 Olympics - Rio
08-12-2016, 02:23 AM
RE: 2016 Olympics - Rio
(08-12-2016 12:51 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Marion Jones?? Lance "I've never tested positive' Armstrong? lol
That's what I'm saying. We are terrible juicers. Anytime we do it, we get busted. The Soviets went decades with only ONE detection, and that was ephedrine in 1976 by a cross-country skier.

All of those years, that whole team were state administered dope heads as clearly displayed in Rocky 4.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2016, 02:57 AM
(08-12-2016 02:23 AM)Spyder Wrote:  That's what I'm saying. We are terrible juicers. Anytime we do it, we get busted. The Soviets went decades with only ONE detection, and that was ephedrine in 1976 by a cross-country skier.

All of those years, that whole team were state administered dope heads as clearly displayed in Rocky 4.

Dude everyone that is competing at one of the glamour/high income producing sports at the games is on some form of enhancement. Everyone. Same as boxing.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
08-12-2016, 10:48 AM
(08-12-2016 02:57 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Dude everyone that is competing at one of the glamour/high income producing sports at the games is on some form of enhancement. Everyone. Same as boxing.

I tend to believe this. I have little faith that ANYBODY in ANY SPORT is not loaded up on some form of PID. Which I think really sucks....but it is the reality of the situation. All you have to do is look at gymnasts from years past and compare them to todays....nuff said! Russian 1964 team 2016 team.

And let's not even compare them to the American team....people claim Russia is the most doped up....but look at this...

Look at the 1972 Gold Metal Swimmer Mark Spitz

Look At Phelps...

And I don't point this out to rag on today's athletes.....because as I said before...they ALL seem to be doing it...but IMHO there is a serious need for a B.PID, A.PID asterisk in all record books....denoting before and after...
08-12-2016, 12:54 PM
They're all juiced, with very few exceptions. Victor Conte blew the lid on that shit long ago. I always just assume everyone in the Olympics is juiced. Have for a long time.

I think there are still clean athletes out there, but the Olympics undoubtedly have the smallest ratio of them.
08-12-2016, 02:14 PM
I disagree. All that those pictures show me is that more sports started integrating resistance training in their preparation.

08-13-2016, 12:14 AM
(08-12-2016 12:54 PM)Warlord Wrote:  They're all juiced, with very few exceptions. Victor Conte blew the lid on that shit long ago. I always just assume everyone in the Olympics is juiced. Have for a long time.

I think there are still clean athletes out there, but the Olympics undoubtedly have the smallest ratio of them.

There certainly are clean athletes out there, they're the one's coming last lollol

(08-12-2016 02:14 PM)Spyder Wrote:  I disagree. All that those pictures show me is that more sports started integrating resistance training in their preparation.

Yeah Spydie, those square jaws and masculine looks of the American gymnastics team is all from resistance training, LOL.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
08-13-2016, 02:16 AM
Those girls ain't juicing man lol. It's a known fact that gymnastics drastically lowers estrogen levels.

http://youngwomenshealth.org/2010/05/21/...ete-triad/

08-13-2016, 04:15 AM
(08-13-2016 02:16 AM)Spyder Wrote:  Those girls ain't juicing man lol. It's a known fact that gymnastics drastically lowers estrogen levels.

http://youngwomenshealth.org/2010/05/21/...ete-triad/

You're a smart dude so I know you're trolling, LOL.

08-14-2016, 05:31 AM
Those girls are like 4'8" and 100 pounds.
08-14-2016, 03:22 PM
We need to talk about team GB....

Smashing the shit out of these olympics

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)