Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

2016 Olympics - Rio
08-21-2016, 08:53 PM
RE: 2016 Olympics - Rio
As you mentioned, sports are not just about trophy collecting. They are indicative of a person's ability, as well as their inner fortitude, to push themselves past the point that is previously conceived as successful. That type of dedication and drive speaks volumes of a person, and on the Olympic scale, about the people of that country.

Congrats GB for showing why the US has continued to see you as one of our most valued allies.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2016, 09:05 PM
To boil it down further, people who are properly into sports generally aren't little pricks. Something we need much less of in todays world.
Find all posts by this user
08-22-2016, 12:00 AM
I always felt like sports were indicative of region.. I like how Kenya and Ethiopia are known for long distance running, Jamaica for sprinting, Australia for swimming etc...

I know obviously they don't Good medal every time in their respective sports, but it's almost like a disgrace to not at least make the finals.
08-22-2016, 06:59 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2016 06:59 AM by Fitz.)
Didn't catch much as much of the Olympics that I would have liked, but the American Gymnast Simone Biles won me over. She was great to watch, I remember one of the shit nights I came into the lounge room at 4am with work the next day, and unable to fall asleep I began watching the Olympics. She was great to watch and had some charisma about her.

Didn't see this one live, but another one on the vault where she won bronze. But she was fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-j3RZmyRpM

I also caught some of the Pole Vault and was happy to see New Zealand get their first medal in this event with the Bronze, but it was mainly because I couldn't keep my eyes off Eliza McCartney. She was a stunner.

I also wish I got to see more of the Aussie Michelle Jenneke and her warm up dance Sad

This was her in 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfkwW4GgAiU
08-22-2016, 08:09 AM
I love a girl that is good with the pole.

08-22-2016, 11:40 PM
(08-21-2016 09:05 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  To boil it down further, people who are properly into sports generally aren't little pricks. Something we need much less of in todays world.

Been meaning to offer my heartiest congratulations to you Lloyd on GB's great result. I enjoyed watching you guys win a bunch of medals, except maybe Farrah who is an out-and-out drugs cheat.

Russia still did fantastically well considering how many athletes they had out.

NZ had a good games and I think overall 4th per capita in the medals table but we probably underachieved in a couple of events.

And Fitz the good news is Eliza McCartney is only 19, so you've got may years watching her vault over her pole for many years to come, LOL.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
08-23-2016, 03:14 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2016 11:29 AM by ViperSniper.)
Allison Stokke everyone!!!!

Sexiest pole vaulter in the history of pole vaulting..

You're welcome!

An Aussie cutie by the name of Morgan Mitchell

08-23-2016, 03:49 AM
(08-23-2016 03:14 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Allison Stokke everyone!!!!

Sexiet pole vaulter in the history of pole vaulting..

You're welcome!

I've seen this chick before. The top half is sweet but the bottom half makes her look like she could be turning out for the Brisbane Bronco's, lollol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
08-23-2016, 08:16 AM
She's flat.
08-23-2016, 09:02 AM
Not completely, but I'd still take her athleticism in the sack over a couple of fun bags that flop into her armpits while she just lays on her back.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)