Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

UFC 202 Diaz/McGregor
08-19-2016, 06:06 PM
UFC 202 Diaz/McGregor
Well, since no one has started a thread on this yet and the fight is tomorrow I'm going to say that no one really cares, lol. Anyway, it's a pretty high profile fight in terms of fan interest. Anyone see the result being any different than their last fight or are we in for more of the same?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2016, 07:40 PM
RE: UFC 202 Diaz/McGregor
I think Diaz has too solid of a Chin and Connors BJJ is terrible relatively speaking... He also taps extremely fast. I think it ends the same way, possibly sooner.

If Connor is smart, he'll sticc and move the entire fight.

I thought their last press conference was both humiliating and hilarious. These Pros who are both grown as men result in throwing water bottles at each other and telling profanities while White tries to politely ask Connor to stop.... Lol
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-19-2016, 11:39 PM
i'm buying into the hype. Going for Connor. This is gonna be a such a fun fucken fight. Plus Rumble on the card so you know you're gonna see mad KO's.
08-20-2016, 08:47 AM
Despite Connor getting his ass beat and tapped out at the end, he was landing very cleanly and had some affects on Diaz. McGregor can knock Diaz out.

Both will be better prepared. Diaz will have more confidence going into a rematch & McGregor will have less this time, than he had going into their first which should make this interesting.

I'm leaning towards Diaz repeating the first due to mental edge
08-20-2016, 11:16 AM
Man everyone is picking Diaz. I think we're gonna get a trilogy on this. McGregor gassed the last fight, i just don't see that happening this time. Training for the weight instead of adding it at last minute is gonna make the big difference.
08-20-2016, 04:53 PM
Diaz has a Mexican boxers chin and some good POP... Diaz was hurting Connor with Jabs. Idk if Connor can really hurt him.

I hate the Diaz brothers and love Connor.. I just think this is a bad match up for him. Diaz has the better BJJ, Wrestling and possibly boxing. Connor is just a freak athlete with good power.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-20-2016, 09:16 PM
Didn't Diaz barely train for their first fight?
08-20-2016, 10:19 PM
Diaz had 9 days of training camp for their first.
Thing is both fighters will be much better prepared for eachother this fight, except Diaz will have an entire camp of training and even more confidence knowing he was able to weather the storm and still win on short notice.

If McGregor doesn't finish Diaz in the first then he runs the risk of tiring, being discouraged and getting run over, shortly after that. I'm not expecting this fight to see the third round.

McGregor is spooked!!! He has to control his emotions or else he will lose big time against someone who seriously doesn't give a shit about him or his antics!

Both seem like major tools..just hoping for a good scrap here!
08-21-2016, 12:01 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2016 12:35 AM by ViperSniper.)
McGregor has done excellent in the first keeping his composure very well. He keeps this up get stops Diaz

Great fight and good effort for McGregor to redeem himself in this fashion. Both should have finished eachother off when they had the chance..
08-21-2016, 02:03 AM
Really enjoyed that fight. The ebb and flow....

Connor wants the rematch at 155. I dont blame him. Really looked like the difference in size and strength was going to be his undoing. How he weathered that 3rd round and came on strong again in 4.... unreal. Great effort from both guys.

Rumble though.... Thats power you cant teach or learn.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)