Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

***SUPER OFFICIAL AWESOME CANELO VS SMITH MEGA THREAD OF GREATNESS***
08-26-2016, 10:51 PM
***SUPER OFFICIAL AWESOME CANELO VS SMITH MEGA THREAD OF GREATNESS***
Fucc Canelo.....

Smith just absolutely obliterated him. Basically comes out and says he knew he'd get the fight cuz he's the weakest champ at '54 and knew Cuntnelo would ducc GGG. Big Grin

http://www.boxingscene.com/smith-canelo-...in--108125
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2016, 01:54 AM
RE: ***SUPER OFFICIAL AWESOME CANELO VS SMITH MEGA THREAD OF GREATNESS***
He is a coward and so unmexican of him. Boxing is at a real low point right now.
Find all posts by this user
08-27-2016, 02:03 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2016 08:43 AM by ViperSniper.)
The red hair should have been a massive give away!
The sport gets very few big legitimate fights these days. So when you do get a big legitimate fight like Kovalev-Ward being signed it feels like a gift when it should be a given.
08-27-2016, 08:12 AM
The days of Hopkins, Jones, and Toney are done. The 90's were the last really great decade for boxing.
08-27-2016, 10:41 PM
LOL. What happened to the whole "my body has grown out of 154" excuse from his camp?

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
08-27-2016, 10:55 PM
Canelo wants to be a pound away from each division. Depending on which option is most convenient will determine what weight his body can handle.

Like when Mayweather & Pac wouldn't say they will fight anyone from 140-154 but they can fight within any of those divisions. Meaning they wanted to keep their options open for the most convenient opponent apposed to the best available!

This is today's Boxing at it's "best!"
08-28-2016, 12:32 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2016 09:23 AM by Snoop.)
The whole thing is just fucking ridiculous. Both Canelo and his camp went through this painstaking explanation about how his body had "matured" out of 154, that it was the natural progression of the growth for the human body, that he's not trying to disrespect the sport; just listening to how he feels physically, blah blah blah.

Now all the of the sudden 154 is good again? Oooooohhhkay. Then he's gonna say some shit that "it's a shame Mexicans criticize me"? That "we'd be in a better place if we were just supportive of our athletes"? (http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-shame-...--108085). GTFO.

Canelo uses all the excuses of "there will always be critics", but in instances where the criticisms are actually valid. He's the epitome of a Prince, which is pretty much a bratty baby who wants things his way and be justified for it. Fuck that guy.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
08-28-2016, 09:37 PM
(08-28-2016 12:32 PM)Snoop Wrote:  The whole thing is just fucking ridiculous. Both Canelo and his camp went through this painstaking explanation about how his body had "matured" out of 154, that it was the natural progression of the growth for the human body, that he's not trying to disrespect the sport; just listening to how he feels physically, blah blah blah.

Now all the of the sudden 154 is good again? Oooooohhhkay. Then he's gonna say some shit that "it's a shame Mexicans criticize me"? That "we'd be in a better place if we were just supportive of our athletes"? (http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-shame-...--108085). GTFO.

Canelo uses all the excuses of "there will always be critics", but in instances where the criticisms are actually valid. He's the epitome of a Prince, which is pretty much a bratty person who wants things his way and be justified for it. Fuck that guy.

The funny thing is, that while he might not have the longest reach I would actually class Canelo as quite a 'big' MW lol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
08-29-2016, 01:27 AM
I'm glad to see that Snoop is finally against making an ACTUAL weight class, and instead is in favor of just making the best fight available.

Good on you, Snoop! friends

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
08-29-2016, 02:19 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2016 02:19 AM by TheTeddyBear.)
Smith well beat him

Will

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Canelo - Callum Smith Close to Done JD 40 2,748 12-24-2020 02:18 PM
Last Post: Imperius3
  Canelo Moving up to Super Middle JD 53 4,424 12-22-2018 07:51 PM
Last Post: Imperius3
  Official Danny Garcia vs Keith Thurman Thread JONdaCON 175 91,837 03-24-2017 04:21 PM
Last Post: Dickagon

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)