Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Where is everyone???
12-31-2016, 09:27 AM
RE: Where is everyone???
You're still on those hours? Man...you're a tough dude because I could not handle that with a couple kids.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2017, 12:59 PM
(12-31-2016 09:27 AM)JD Wrote:  You're still on those hours? Man...you're a tough dude because I could not handle that with a couple kids.
5 and a half years of 3-4 hours a sleep a night is not recommended. I just tell myself that it's not forever.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-12-2017, 05:12 PM
Damn, that's crazy. That's like the time James Toney tried to get fit and be health conscious to win a fight.
02-12-2017, 07:59 PM
I read on the internet that Trump is sending everyone that says anything against him to FEMA camps! lol brb someone is at the door!
02-15-2017, 02:50 AM
Goodyear Locksmith
Goodyear Locksmith Services provide 24 HR locksmith services in Goodyear, AZ. Our licensed and insured lock technicians are standing by to assist you at any time. We offer commercial, residential and automotive locksmith services.
02-15-2017, 03:50 AM
(02-15-2017 02:50 AM)StevenVan Wrote:  Goodyear Locksmith Services provide 24 HR locksmith services in Goodyear, AZ. Our licensed and insured lock technicians are standing by to assist you at any time. We offer commercial, residential and automotive locksmith services.

Sweet, I need to get some deadlocks, I got a fridge full of food and heard James Toney is on the loose!
02-15-2017, 08:22 AM
(02-15-2017 03:50 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  Sweet, I need to get some deadlocks, I got a fridge full of food and heard James Toney is on the loose!

James Toney is a pound for pound champion. If you think some deadlocks are going to stop him you're deluded.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
02-15-2017, 10:55 AM
You have no evidence a deadlock can handle the Toney shoulder roll D.

Black
02-15-2017, 03:30 PM
(02-15-2017 08:22 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  James Toney is a pound for pound champion. If you think some deadlocks are going to stop him you're deluded.
I think that James Toney took that pound for pound thing a little too literally.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-16-2017, 04:40 AM
(02-16-2017 12:36 AM)FinleyMondor Wrote:  Tempe Locksmith Services is a local company offering emergency locksmiths services. We are expert in unlock, door lock installation, lock change in Tempe.

Double deadlocks? Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)