Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Where is everyone???
10-31-2016, 10:17 PM
RE: Where is everyone???
I think their eharmony profiles matched them up and they ran away together
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-31-2016, 11:17 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2016 11:18 PM by JONdaCON.)
Stevenski's crazy ass probably OD'd on a mixture of hard liquor and prescription meds and finally fell off that balcony....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-31-2016, 11:28 PM
I dont do social media so i'm not in contact with any of the old guard. There must be some of you still are though. I know a lot of guys got disillusioned but surely they could be enticed back to shoot the shit on here. It's a lot more chilled than the average cretin-filled internet forum
11-01-2016, 10:28 AM
I miss Decagon's well-thought-out, intelligent posts. BigG too. He always brought value to the boards. Even if he was a homosexual.
11-01-2016, 10:38 AM
Or at least bi-curious according to his dating profile...

Black
11-01-2016, 10:39 AM
(11-01-2016 10:38 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  Or at least bi-curious according to his dating profile...

Black

Don't you mean Bieber-curious?

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-01-2016, 10:57 AM
Decagon had some decent posts that weren't boxing related. I think he just trolled about boxing.
11-01-2016, 11:57 AM
KingEugen was another... Sentral was a helluva poster.. Kooked Cracc?.... Lil Lights Out...

KidBazooka Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-01-2016, 01:48 PM
Bazooka went out like the biggest bitch ever, crying about racism.

Decagon had some decent posts? I must've missed 'em.

All I remember about Sentral is posting some nude pics of the girl he/she claimed to be, and they never came back.

The amount of white knighting going on around FH at that time was ridiculous. You had some real turds trying to defend "her" honor. What a crock of shit. Sentral was a fat old white man, probably SmartyBeardo's long lost, more intelligent brother.
11-01-2016, 02:52 PM
HA! I remember that! I recall her posting her pic and then a bit later I was on a website and a popup came up with the same pic...I came over here and said WTF was up...and she had already been called on it.

Anybody recall Princess Macilli? She was pretty cool....but caught a load of shit and left. If you recall her....you are as ancient as I am.

I don't think people are gone....I think it's the state of the game. I check this site at least once/twice per week....but there just is not many fights worth typing about for me....for sure me being a HW fan.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)