Official Danny Garcia vs Keith Thurman Thread
01-20-2017, 12:17 AM
RE: Official Danny Garcia vs Keith Thurman Thread
CBS will televise the fight.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2017, 03:53 AM
What's all this business about Angel Garcia going off at the press conference and calling Thurman the N Word (I'm guessing it wasn't 'numpty')?

Fightnews are reporting that the WBC are going to discipline him. What happened?

I hate that dude and wish pain on his son because of him.

Black
01-21-2017, 05:31 AM
(01-21-2017 03:53 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  What's all this business about Angel Garcia going off at the press conference and calling Thurman the N Word (I'm guessing it wasn't 'numpty')?

Fightnews are reporting that the WBC are going to discipline him. What happened?

I hate that dude and wish pain on his son because of him.

Black

Well did he call him a nigger or a nigga? The guy is a fucken tool and I wish him pain. As an aside how much black blood do you need before you can call someone a nigga and get away with it? Is it OK if your grandparents are black but your parents are like a white guy and your mom is say half black or does that make you racist? What is the % before you can drop that word and it be OK?

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
01-21-2017, 05:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltQjJx13Xs0

He says "nigga", but still acts a fool.
01-21-2017, 06:53 AM
My grandmother was mixed race. Can I say it?

Black (a little bit)
01-21-2017, 07:14 AM
(01-21-2017 06:53 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  My grandmother was mixed race. Can I say it?

Black (a little bit)

Yeah go for it.

(01-21-2017 05:34 AM)Imperius3 Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltQjJx13Xs0

He says "nigga", but still acts a fool.

Ok, well I see that nigga is acceptable as long as you talk like you just come straight outta Compton. Probably an English or Kiwi accent isn't going to get the job done.

Danny Garcia actually looks embarrassed to be around his father and I don't blame him, what a fucken disgrace.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
01-21-2017, 01:31 PM
PR people think they're black. That wasn't bad. I think it's funny that Angel stood up and grabbed the belt and told Keith "you can't beat the champion of the world, nigga" like he's out there fighting
01-21-2017, 02:38 PM
What the hell was he saying about Trump? LMAO
01-21-2017, 04:12 PM
Cheers, Ollie. Will pop up to Balsall Heath and throw a few N Bombs about on your advice. Should be good, yeah?

Black
01-21-2017, 05:59 PM
I was pretty disgusted with Angel's tough guy shtick, putting the belt over his shoulder, calling himself the champ and shit. But then he started in with the patriotism and calling Donald Trump to come get Thurman, and won me over, haha.

What is he referring to when he said Thurman was insulting the American flag?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Errol Spence Jr-Danny Garcia on December 5th ViperSniper 41 3,050 12-07-2020 07:54 PM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Keith Thurman vs Manny Pacquiao July 20th JONdaCON 161 6,644 07-24-2019 02:12 PM
Last Post: JD
  Marcos Maidana-Danny Garcia at their best. ViperSniper 13 771 07-01-2019 07:12 AM
Last Post: blackbelt2003

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)