RE: Official Danny Garcia vs Keith Thurman Thread
Danny Garcia weighed in @ 146.5 & Kieth Thurman weighed in @ 146.25

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/garcia-t...ore-396334

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2017, 03:32 AM
Lamont Peterson was a good win too.

Thurman was definitely cooler in the stare down. I'm going with the hometown kid.

Thurman KO Late

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-04-2017, 03:33 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2017 03:36 AM by JONdaCON.)
I think Thurman has a very underrated record and Garcia's is s bit over hyped!!

And BBS, i agree completely about the weigh in....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-04-2017, 04:02 AM
Thurman looks like Pac if he got cast awayed on some island for five years. I hope hes been putting rounds in with Wilson and busting up coconuts to be ready for this.
03-04-2017, 05:07 PM
We've seen Thurman get hurt to the body. That might be Garcia's only chance.
03-04-2017, 08:47 PM
(03-04-2017 05:07 PM)Imperius3 Wrote:  We've seen Thurman get hurt to the body. That might be Garcia's only chance.

I agree. Man Keith Thurman 'should' win this but every time I count Danny Garcia out before a fight he finds a way to win. Both guys are a little enigmatic in that they can put together some really complete performances followed by a lackluster one. I'm pumped for it.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
03-04-2017, 09:45 PM
I think Garcia has had more flat performances than Thurman has. Thurman fought a close fight with Porter that he clearly won, but Garcia had close fights with at least 3-4 guys that he didn't look great in and some felt he should have lost his undefeated record along the way.

Agreed that Garcia going to Thurman's body is his best bet.
03-04-2017, 11:26 PM
I have this 2 rounds to 1 for Thurman. Neither guy has apparently ever heard of a jab.

I think I have this 4 rounds to 1 for Thurman, he is just shading Garcia each round. Keith is bending from the knees right well, showing good upper body movement and using his right to negate Garcia's left hook.

Nice 7th round for Thurman, although he didn't hit Garcia clean he landed some thudding shots. I have this 5 rounds to 2.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
03-04-2017, 11:54 PM
Pretty good round there.

Thurman on his bike in the 10th. Hate to see that. Too many fighters have blown fights like that. Thurman may have lost 10 and 11.
03-05-2017, 12:03 AM
(03-04-2017 11:54 PM)Warlord Wrote:  Pretty good round there.

Thurman on his bike in the 10th. Hate to see that. Too many fighters have blown fights like that. Thurman may have lost 10 and 11.

Agreed. Thurman should win this but getting on the bicycle is always a dangerous move. I could see a split decision or a draw. I have Thurman 115-113.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Errol Spence Jr-Danny Garcia on December 5th ViperSniper 41 3,047 12-07-2020 07:54 PM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Keith Thurman vs Manny Pacquiao July 20th JONdaCON 161 6,638 07-24-2019 02:12 PM
Last Post: JD
  Marcos Maidana-Danny Garcia at their best. ViperSniper 13 771 07-01-2019 07:12 AM
Last Post: blackbelt2003

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)