Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

R.I.P. Carrie Fisher
12-27-2016, 03:08 PM
R.I.P. Carrie Fisher
Iconic Star Wars Actress Carrie Fisher Dies at 60
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/iconic-s...59671.html

Carrie Fisher, the actress best known as Star Wars‘ Princess Leia Organa, has died after suffering a heart attack. She was 60.

Family spokesman Simon Halls released a statement to PEOPLE on behalf of Fisher’s daughter, Billie Lourd:

“It is with a very deep sadness that Billie Lourd confirms that her beloved mother Carrie Fisher passed away at 8:55 this morning,” reads the statement.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2016, 04:09 PM
RE: R.I.P. Carrie Fisher
Bummer. It sounded like she might be able to survive, but I guess the damage was too great.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-27-2016, 07:20 PM
I met Carrie Fisher a few times and she was a really nice lady if not a little eccentric. She used to get cocaine delivered to the hotel I was working in at the time in little brown paper bags. Let's just say that delivery never made it up to her room without being 'taxed.' LOL. I'm not surprised she died of a heart attack.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
12-27-2016, 07:37 PM
Sad.

She was so rad in that metal bikini. Mega epic sexy hot.

What a sad way to end 2016.

She was supposed to have a large role in the next two Star Wars sequels. WTF will they do now?
12-27-2016, 07:58 PM
They'll likely do the same thing they did with the Rogue One Leia, and Grand Moff Tarkin. Unless they want to really vilify Kylo Ren, then they could do what he did with his pops.

12-27-2016, 08:05 PM
Principal filming was already done for VIII, it seems. My initial guess is that they will send the character off one way or another now.
12-27-2016, 08:56 PM
Apparently they were looking to expand her character...

Quote:Director of Star Wars: Episode IX, Colin Trevorrow, said in an interview earlier this year that he wants Leia to have a bigger role in his movie. When speaking about Luke and Leia in a January 2016 interview with E!, Trevorrow said that he’s excited to “find new places that we can take those characters.”

“They are icons, but they’re also people that have suffered tremendous loss and challenge over the course of all these films,” Trevorrow said of Luke and Leia, seemingly confirming that Leia would play a significant role in Episode IX along with her brother.

12-28-2016, 01:49 PM
All of her filming for episode 8 was completed, so we will see her in that. I myself did not care seeing her in episode 7 and I'm sure I wont care for her in 8 as well. She just looked so old. Don't get me wrong, Harrison Ford is not looking all that great either...but it was miles ahead of Carrrie Fisher. It looks like she had false teeth or something, her mouth did not look right to me and it really messed with my head.

NOW...that's not to say she will not be missed in other capacities, as a writer and screenwriter, she was very talented, and as an actress as well....but I just did not think geriatric Lea was needed. kind of a boner killer.

Both her and George Michael used pretty hard drugs in the past....really a shame, how you can stop that BS for YEARS and it still sneaks up and gets you.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)