Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Ronda Rousey vs Amanda Nunez
12-30-2016, 10:42 PM
RE: Ronda Rousey vs Amanda Nunez
I don't know had faded Tate was. She was the champ, and coming off a win over Rin Nakai and Holly Holm.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2016, 10:43 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2016 06:36 AM by ViperSniper.)
(12-30-2016 08:53 PM)and the NEW Wrote:  But Nunez improved dramatically when she changed trainers. It's hard to judge her earlier losses.

And did you see Ronda walk out for the behind the scenes weigh in, when there was a room full of people she didn't expect to be there. She SHIT herself. I wouldn't say that is laser focused. She also almost started crying when she was talking about having to accept the loss. The girl is mentally sparked. If she doesn't get the armbar in the first few minutes, I could see her doing a no mas!

Beat me to it ATN! I watched the build up to the fight and what the fuck! Rhonda sounds and looks like a fuckin emotional mess! This bitch sounds like she was on the verge of crying throughout the entire promotion. Talking so low and sounding like someone whose still trying to get her shit together. The final face off was one of the most awkward staredowns I've ever seen. Rhonda didn't look "mean or angry" she looked like she was about to burst into tears through fear. Seriously looked like she was about to breakdown and her body was moving all over the place while Nunez was like a statue. Then Rhonda looked fuckin glad when White stopped the staredown, like she wanted no part of it.

I don't like Rhonda..but I'm kinda concerned for her mental well being here. I truly believe that unless Rhonda gets knocked out, she will pull a No Mas. Either or..I'm expecting an epic ending.
12-31-2016, 01:35 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2016 01:56 AM by JONdaCON.)
Cody just showed the MMA world how a little boxing can go a long way..

What a spectacular performance.

OMFG..... Ronda looked like a sitting ducc.

As soon as i saw her come out flat footed with ZERO head movement, i knew it wouldn't last 1 minute.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-31-2016, 01:58 AM
What a slaughter. Ronda is garbage.
12-31-2016, 02:35 AM
Rondas career ended back in Melbourne against Holly. Nunes just confirmed this.

Ronda should go down as one of the biggest hypejobs in fighting history. Boy has she been greatly exposed too! She looked broken throughout the build up and was still down about her losing a fight, while preparing for another.

She won't be able to recover here
12-31-2016, 03:24 AM
Agreed. Holly prepared that turkey and put it in the oven. Nunez just ate it.
12-31-2016, 03:38 AM
Btw. Fuck Nunes is fuckin annoying! She is such a filthy fuckin loud mouthed butch the way she carries on and flexes n shit.
Anyone in the current division able to beat Nunes?
12-31-2016, 05:25 AM
Holy fuck. She looked as if she had never fought before in her life. Shit, she looked as if she had never even trained for a fight before in her life. I've never seen a fighter regress like that.
12-31-2016, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2016 06:39 AM by ViperSniper.)
Rousey has been exposed for not being able to avoid a punch or be effective against someone who can strike. No good being big, mean, strong or whatever if you can't avoid a punch or kick!
12-31-2016, 01:17 PM
Doesn't she have a boxing coach? No head movement, no idea how to counter a punch. I think she needs a new team.

In all of her previous fights was she just lucky? Were all of her previous opponents abysmal fighters? I don't think so. I think the Holm fight did a lot of damage to her physically and mentally. I don't know if she can recover at this point...but anything is possible.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pretty funny Interview with Ronda Rousey boxingcritic 5 6,603 06-12-2014 02:17 PM
Last Post: Spyder

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)