Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Sad final fights from fighters.
04-04-2018, 07:25 AM
RE: Sad final fights from fighters.
(01-02-2017 07:03 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Who had some of the saddest endings to a career?
Which fighters final fight and how they closed their career was the saddest?

With Bernard Hopkins final fight recently, which has been viewed in many ways, it got me thinking whose final fights were depressing or a disaster?

Without getting too technical or sentimental & just looking at it simply, I'll have to kick it off with first with....

Bernard Hopkins: His announced final fight, gets stopped for the very first time in his career by getting knocked out of the ring and counted out on his back at the age of 51.

Kostya Tszyu: failing to come out of his corner for the final round of the fight against Hatton.

Lennox Lewis: Despite finishing with a W against a future ruler of the division, it wasn't a good look to see him refuse a rematch after such a tough fight he was losing from a cut..

Ricardo Mayorga: refusing to get up against Mosley in their rematch.

Mike Tyson: Quiting and breaking down in between rounds against a scrub.

I'm sure there are many greats whose final fight of their careers ended badly one way or another!..

Yes, My closed friend is a professional fighter but in their end he injured the very big injury and he their lost your fighting career. I really sad because he is one of my closed friend.

Avail Expert Assignment Assistance UK from the expert writers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sad final fights from fighters. - michaeljames - 04-04-2018 07:25 AM
RE: Sad final fights from fighters. - JD - 04-04-2018, 04:19 PM
RE: Sad final fights from fighters. - Fitz - 04-04-2018, 05:33 PM
RE: Sad final fights from fighters. - JD - 04-07-2018, 12:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fights that stunted/ruined fighters career in recent memory. ViperSniper 36 20,657 05-21-2016 01:02 PM
Last Post: BGv4.0
  Best fights between 2 undefeated fighters. ViperSniper 11 8,635 05-08-2015 06:47 AM
Last Post: and the NEW
  Cross road fights (for fighters insisting to fight on) Fitz 3 2,685 11-26-2011 08:02 PM
Last Post: STEVENSKI

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)