Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

If you could have one fighter fight for your life?
01-14-2017, 06:11 AM
RE: If you could have one fighter fight for your life?
(01-13-2017 12:31 PM)Warlord Wrote:  Who created a fake gay profile? I thought BigG's profile was real. Was it a joke?

Whether or not he kept them "too low" is a pure judgement call, but he certainly kept his left hand low, as I pointed out in another thread.

Watch Schmeling when he beat Louis. What punch did he land the most cleanly, the most often? For a microcosm of the whole fight, go the the last round. What punch did Schmeling land at about 20:50 in the video? Again at about 21:30. And 21:50, which was the beginning of the end? 22:15. 22:25. And finally 22:29.

As I said in the previous thread on Louis/Marciano, Louis kept his left hand low and was susceptible to the overhand right, and especially the phantom overhead by Marciano.

You can argue if it was "too low" or not, but it certainly was in those fights.

Hahaha, that Big G thread that chased him off the boards is some epic shit. One of the best online forum moments in absolute history. From that moment onward, I decided never to disagree with you in any way!

Black
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you could have one fighter fight for your life? - blackbelt2003 - 01-14-2017 06:11 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)