Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Mosley or Toney - who had the best career?
02-17-2017, 08:33 AM
RE: Mosley or Toney - who had the best career?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2017, 08:37 AM
(02-17-2017 08:33 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  İmage

'Mosley didn't struggle with the shoulder D.' Please tell me what you base that assertion on?

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
02-17-2017, 08:38 AM
A+ for effort.
02-17-2017, 08:40 AM
(02-17-2017 08:38 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  A+ for effort.

Well I'm hanging out for the answer!!

'Mosley didn't struggle with the shoulder D.' Please tell me what you base that assertion on?

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
02-17-2017, 08:45 AM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2017 08:49 AM by and the NEW.)
(02-17-2017 07:25 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Thanks for the reply, I was just curious by your previous assertion that 'Mosley didn't struggle with the shoulder D.'

(02-17-2017 07:28 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  Yes, that was in relation to a prior comment that he struggled against the shoulder D used by Mayweather.

I'm pretty sure we covered this ground. Although can you post it one more time just for fun?

Few too many beers tonight again? Don't let the Mrs near them.
02-17-2017, 08:50 AM
(02-17-2017 08:45 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  I'm pretty sure we covered this ground. Although can you post it one more time just for fun?

Few too many beers tonight again? Don't let the Mrs near them.

No we haven't.

My Mayweather comment was AFTER you had made the claim that Mosley did well against shoulder D and you are being very disingenuous by pretending that your shoulder D comment was a response to me saying he struggled against Mayweather.

You've given detailed analysis as to why you believe that Mosley would beat Toney. As part of your analysis you mentioned 'Mosley didn't struggle with the shoulder D.' However you didn't actually back that up with any real evidence. Which fighters did Mosley face that used a shoulder D which was the basis of your original assertion? You have eliminated Mayweather as he used a totally different version to Toney. OK cool, so which fighters did Shane face that did use a similar shoulder D to Toney that he did well against?

If there is a post where you name them just let me know as I may have missed it.

02-17-2017, 10:30 AM
I think Mosley's biggest issues with Floyd were his speed, his strength, his footwork and his sense of distance.
02-17-2017, 02:41 PM
Good luck Ollie. I have been trying to get any type of evidence for his opinion since the start of the thread, and the best that I have gotten is that the 135lb version of Shane was better than any fighter you can think of...and that Winky Wright could probably lift a small car with his dick.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-17-2017, 04:37 PM
That Toney was a boxer mover
02-17-2017, 06:30 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2017 06:40 PM by and the NEW.)
(02-17-2017 08:50 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  No we haven't.

My Mayweather comment was AFTER you had made the claim that Mosley did well against shoulder D and you are being very disingenuous by pretending that your shoulder D comment was a response to me saying he struggled against Mayweather.

See post #184 which gives you the context. My comment started in response to Spyder, you only reiterated it, both of which were completely debunked. Yawn. Shall we go around again or have you sobered up now?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Toney's heavyweight career vs Haye's heavyweight car Fitz 48 28,435 04-08-2012 06:05 AM
Last Post: ROLLDEEP

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)