Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Mosley or Toney - who had the best career?
02-07-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: Mosley or Toney - who had the best career?
Your response is rambling, and only semi-coherent. You are confused with your definitions, which is probably why you keep using the 135 Mosley as your preferred "prime" version.

I'm telling you that Shane Mosley got BETTER after 135. This should not be a hard concept to grasp. But to make things easier for you in this pretend matchup, James Toney beats any version of Shane Mosley.

PS... Roy's peak was not Ruiz. That was supposed to be the start of his swan song. He had already fallen off drastically at that point. He also had MULTIPLE career defining fights by then.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2017, 10:54 PM
(02-07-2017 10:31 PM)Spyder Wrote:  Your response is rambling, and only semi-coherent. You are confused with your definitions, which is probably why you keep using the 135 Mosley as your preferred "prime" version.

I'm telling you that Shane Mosley got BETTER after 135. This should not be a hard concept to grasp. But to make things easier for you in this pretend matchup, James Toney beats any version of Shane Mosley.

PS... Roy's peak was not Ruiz. That was supposed to be the start of his swan song. He had already fallen off drastically at that point. He also had MULTIPLE career defining fights by then.

Rambling? The board is discussing who wins against prime Toney/Mosley and all you've done is bring up Winky Wright, Vargas, arm curls, accomplishments at 147-154, p4p lists, career defining wins, who you've met in person, bets you've won and now probably want to discuss Roy Jones's career peak in a Toney/Mosley discussion.

You have been all over the place in this entire discussion (which has carried over to other threads) by not being able to stick with the original question. You then pretend someone has implied something else when they make a point because you have failed to make a good one yourself, so you then continue to drift off topic and get worked up.

However you have made it clear that Toney beats any version of Mosley, even if there was or wasn't sound reasoning for your opinion.
Find all posts by this user
02-08-2017, 12:19 AM
You're not getting upset again are you?

It's not my fault that you can't follow a logical line of discussion. I have tried to explain to you the same situation in a number of different ways, but each time it has failed to click.

This is pretty simple stuff, so I think that you are choosing not to get it.

02-08-2017, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2017 04:59 AM by ViperSniper.)
(02-08-2017 12:19 AM)Spyder Wrote:  You're not getting upset again are you?

It's not my fault that you can't follow a logical line of discussion. I have tried to explain to you the same situation in a number of different ways, but each time it has failed to click.

This is pretty simple stuff, so I think that you are choosing not to get it.

lol

I'd like to see you back any part of your post you just written out..
02-08-2017, 03:16 AM
I back all of it.

02-08-2017, 03:46 AM
(02-08-2017 03:16 AM)Spyder Wrote:  I back all of it.

You can't lol
02-08-2017, 05:53 AM
You bogans underestimate how dialed in Spyder is.
02-08-2017, 01:44 PM
Sorry...I'm confused. Who had the best career - Mosley or Toney? You all keep sitting on the fence and refuse to state your opinions!

Big Grin

Black
02-08-2017, 01:57 PM
(02-08-2017 03:46 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  You can't lol
ALL of it.

02-08-2017, 02:01 PM
Toney

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Toney's heavyweight career vs Haye's heavyweight car Fitz 48 28,660 04-08-2012 06:05 AM
Last Post: ROLLDEEP

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)