Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

World Super Series of Boxing
07-14-2017, 01:58 AM
RE: World Super Series of Boxing
Brant, far out, I can't see that guy doing much.

Good attempt anyways by WSB, but I'm pretty disappointed. I thought they were going for two of the weakest divisions first so they could get all the main guys involved. 168 completely blew it out, I guess some promotors blocked their fighters so they could continue to take a big chunk of the pie. With the WSB, the pays seem much more transparent (and much more to the fighters).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2017, 03:16 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2017 03:19 AM by blackbelt2003.)
RE: World Super Series of Boxing
It will still be fun.

And they could hardly have done better with cruiserweight. I can't wait to see how it all plays out and then hopefully we get another couple of divisions next year. Forget heavy, welter and middle as they are too stacked with money names to take part, but some of the lighter divisions would be good. Lightweight would be awesome...Garcia, Linares, Easter and Flanagan.

Black

Actually, a middleweight tourney would be fun to find the next contender for GGG/Canelo.

Jacobs, Saunders, Charlo and a bunch of others to find the next challenger. Whoever wins that would have genuinely earned their shot and raised their profile massively.

Black
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best Boxing Nation in the world right now? blackbelt2003 8 2,163 03-09-2018 07:30 PM
Last Post: lloyd mayflower
  Chris Byrd Stars Boxing Web Series "Byrd's Eye View Byrd Man 21 11,161 10-19-2012 02:10 PM
Last Post: Byrd Man
  Boxing for World Peace? BrotherCane 6 4,242 12-24-2011 12:21 AM
Last Post: BrotherCane

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)