Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Manny Pacquiao-Jeff Horn signed for July 2nd in Australia.
01-16-2017, 12:38 AM
RE: Manny Pacquiao-Jeff Horn signed for April 23rd.
Ive sparred with Errol Spence, the Dirrell bros, Johnny Bedford(ufc).. ive rolled(mma) with Travis Lutter as well.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2017, 03:56 AM
I prefer being more like Prince Nadeem.

Not the 25yr old version, though, the 40yr old version.

Black
Find all posts by this user
01-16-2017, 06:50 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2017 06:58 AM by and the NEW.)
(01-16-2017 12:38 AM)JONdaCON Wrote:  Ive sparred with Errol Spence, the Dirrell bros, Johnny Bedford(ufc).. ive rolled(mma) with Travis Lutter as well.

Awwwwwww man, did Spence give you a beating? I don't think I would bother sparring somebody on that level who applies so much pressure, reckon I would end up on my back!

(01-15-2017 06:08 PM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  Problem with boxing is that no matter how good you are, the wrong punch at the wrong time renders you a nobody for the rest of your life.

It's a gamble I'd never advise anyone to take unless they had nothing else in life to turn to...but part of me will always wonder. Personally I don't think I had the natural power to make any waves.

Now Roll was ALL power. But on the downside his head is the same size as JCCJr's.

Black

Yeah, that one punch brain damage was never far from my mind. I really considered going pro, spoke to some guys while I was in LA about management, but my parents were not supportive and I didn't want to have to work for a living and try fight professional. I only wanted to do it if I could solely focus on boxing and give it my all.

Looking back, I am glad. I always had a lot more potential than most guys in the gyms I visited, but compare that to the world stage and I would have been a fringe contender at best. I don't think I was good enough to win a world title. I wouldn't advise anybody to go pro unless they were HOF potential!
01-16-2017, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2017 02:45 PM by JONdaCON.)
ATN we sparred when we were kids.... Errol was good but didnt have the frame and power he now possesses.

I sparred the Dirrell bros when i was like 18 tho.. man Andre was SUPER fuxxing fast but he was acting like a bitch the first couple times we sparred.

Ive detailed these stories in a few other threads, dont remember where.

Havent done anything recently cuz im old and do alot of drugs now. Lol....
01-16-2017, 02:44 PM
I think pro boxing is a joke compared to other pro sports. The price of being a relevant professional is giving up most of your earnings to some slimey ass management team.
01-17-2017, 04:08 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2017 04:09 PM by Snoop.)
(01-15-2017 07:07 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Does the idea of being the 'British Malignaggi' not appeal to you? Sportsmen do get a helluva lot of pussy.

Malignaggi maybe wasn't the greatest boxer, but I appreciate what he adds to the sport now as an analyst and commentator.

(01-16-2017 03:56 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  I prefer being more like Prince Nadeem.

Not the 25yr old version, though, the 40yr old version.

Black

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
01-18-2017, 04:50 AM
Hahahah that's my idol right there. Fat, rich and happy as fuck.

Black
01-18-2017, 06:53 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2017 06:53 AM by and the NEW.)
Imagine sitting next to that guy in the pub, with no idea who he was. He tells you he beat 10 current or former world champions, had 16 world title fights and was enshrined in the international boxing hall of fame. It would be a good laugh.......until you realised it was true!

His stumpy ass doesn't look like it could bust a grape in a fruit fight!
01-18-2017, 07:19 AM
These days he looks like a fucken mini-cab driver who works part-time at a kebab shop.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
01-18-2017, 12:28 PM
Nah brother.... Uber. Part time Uber driver.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao retires lloyd mayflower 1 266 09-29-2021 11:36 AM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Manny Pacquiao - Ryan Garcia JD 5 607 01-25-2021 09:38 AM
Last Post: JD
  Jeff Horn-Tim Tszyu 26th August ViperSniper 12 715 08-28-2020 05:13 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)