Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Manny Pacquiao-Jeff Horn signed for July 2nd in Australia.
06-19-2017, 11:33 PM
RE: Manny Pacquiao-Jeff Horn signed for July 2nd in Australia.
(06-19-2017 07:35 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  Next big fight on the schedule, Pacquiao vs Horn. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I'm glad I didn't get tickets in the end, I really don't care too much for this one. The Spence V Brook and Thurman V Garcia fights have helped the WW division to move on. Pac is just hanging on now.

Dude I'm getting super pumped for it! Suncorp Stadium, 55,000 fans, Brisbane for the weekend and a chance to see Manny, albeit a faded version, do this thing. What's not to like?

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2017, 07:07 AM
Well, when you put it like that, especially Brisbane in winter! It would actually be a good weekend away!
06-21-2017, 05:14 PM
(06-21-2017 07:07 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  Well, when you put it like that, especially Brisbane in winter! It would actually be a good weekend away!

I'm treating it as an 'event' and a chance to see a living legend in the ring. I will probably never be at a live boxing event that has 55,000 people at it either, so all-in-all I'm sure it will be a blast.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
06-23-2017, 06:26 AM
Viper, I'm guessing you ain't going?
06-26-2017, 02:30 AM
(06-23-2017 06:26 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  Viper, I'm guessing you ain't going?

No, not at this point ATN..yourself?
06-26-2017, 08:54 AM
Na, same here! I pulled the pin, wasn't excited enough for the main event. I'd rather go to Vegas for a big fight.
06-26-2017, 05:30 PM
Geez you roosters are hard to please, LOL. Internal flights to Brisbane, a decent-ish fight ticket plus an OK hotel you could do that for less than a grand. Plus the opportunity to see a living icon do his thing in front of 50,000 fans. What's not to like? Fuck even if it was Mayweather v Horn I'd cross the ditch to see it.

And on to other matters, I'm going to a relatively small luncheon on Friday that Manny will be at, but more importantly so will Roberto Duran! I don't normally fangirl out but I think I probably will if I get to shake hands with the Fists of Stone, LOL.

06-27-2017, 02:47 AM
Luncheon..... FFS
06-27-2017, 03:03 AM
(06-27-2017 02:47 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Luncheon..... FFS

Yeah it's a fancy version of lunch where deep fried Mars Bars and cans of Irn Bru are OFF the menu, LOL.

06-27-2017, 06:44 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2017 06:45 AM by and the NEW.)
(06-26-2017 05:30 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  I don't normally fangirl out but I think I probably will if I get to shake hands with the Fists of Stone, LOL.

Fukc yeah, you should literally take a close up photo of your hand shaking the hand of stone! I would frame that and put it on my hall of fame (I have literally converted the hallway of my house into a boxing memorabilia shrine)!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao retires lloyd mayflower 1 266 09-29-2021 11:36 AM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Manny Pacquiao - Ryan Garcia JD 5 607 01-25-2021 09:38 AM
Last Post: JD
  Jeff Horn-Tim Tszyu 26th August ViperSniper 12 715 08-28-2020 05:13 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)