Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Manny Pacquiao-Jeff Horn signed for July 2nd in Australia.
01-14-2017, 01:57 AM
RE: Manny Pacquiao-Jeff Horn signed for April 23rd.
(01-13-2017 05:41 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  haha man, I've been in the ring with a few of the pros here in Australia, Geale, Mundine, Katsidis. Throughout gyms in Sydney (Balmain, Marrickville, Rockdale) and at Stockade in Canberra. Unfortunately I was too young when I trained with Tszyu at the AIS and didn't get to spar him (couldn't use my weight over him at the time, so he would have blew me away, haha)! As for rounds, it was in a rotation, so from memory it was very few with Horn. I remember he was a complete newbie to the amateur scene and nobody knew him.

I liked Katsidis the most of them all. He had a real good vibe about him, just quiet and humble.

I'll tell you what though. They say the sparring in Australia is rough (Virgil Hill said this when he came to train with Johnny Lewis), but it is nothing compared to the gym wars in East LA with those Mexicans! Fuck me, they are full on fights in there, I was scared for my life! They were even more brutal than the sparring in Mexico.

Viper, if you go to this fight, we should spend the first half of the week in a gym working out and exchanging boxing knowledge, and the second half getting pissed in true Aussie spirit!

Farrr out!! Had no idea you had such boxing experience with the names you've mentioned. That is awsome as to hear!! Who did you do the most rounds with outta those names & who was the most fun & challenging of the lot you sparred against? You also trained in Mexico and LA too?

Man I've just been skimming lately and not sure how I missed this and the last part of your other post but for sure!! If this fight happens, I'll be going and if that's the case then catching up has gotta be done!!

As for training in the gym, I'm afraid you won't learn much from me nor will I be able to keep up lol but would still be down! Would be epic to catch up n get pissed and talk boxing!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manny Pacquiao-Jeff Horn signed for April 23rd. - ViperSniper - 01-14-2017 01:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao retires lloyd mayflower 1 270 09-29-2021 11:36 AM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Manny Pacquiao - Ryan Garcia JD 5 638 01-25-2021 09:38 AM
Last Post: JD
  Jeff Horn-Tim Tszyu 26th August ViperSniper 12 730 08-28-2020 05:13 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)