Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Manny Pacquiao-Jeff Horn signed for July 2nd in Australia.
04-25-2017, 06:08 AM
RE: Manny Pacquiao-Jeff Horn signed for July 2nd in Australia.
Now on sale starting 27 April at 12pm.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/sho...RN17&v=SUN
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2017, 06:39 AM
The card is being put together mainly by Arum. I heard today that he is toying with the idea of adding Lomachenko to it, now that would be something.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
04-25-2017, 07:29 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2017 08:53 PM by ViperSniper.)
(04-25-2017 06:08 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  Now on sale starting 27 April at 12pm.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/sho...RN17&v=SUN

Cheers man. I'm not seeing any prices though just different dates for ticket releases and it also says No more sales?

Any more in the know on whether you're heading up atn?
04-25-2017, 11:40 AM
(04-18-2017 08:46 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  I'm still hesitating whether to go to this one or not! You heading up Viper?
You live in Oz?

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-26-2017, 01:54 PM
I'd love it if Manny made a UK appearance, too.

Some of these older stars gradually falling from prime could make good money putting in appearances in Oz, UK and Russia. The fans lap them up.

Black
04-26-2017, 02:55 PM
I want international fights to come back. Maybe 2 big ppvs and then an international fight on free tv against a local no hoper.
04-26-2017, 09:11 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2017 07:18 AM by ViperSniper.)
Like football (soccer) & tennis, boxing is such a worldwide sport. It used to be such a global sport. Some of the biggest fights in our sports history were fought around the world & champions would get on boats and planes to defend their title. They didn't give a fuck! Monzon made a career fighting around the world.. while being a primed champion to!

Jack Johnson's historic first world title win against Tommy Burns was fought in Sydney, Australia. Frazier-Foreman was fought in Jamaica, Ali-Foreman in Zaire, Ali-Fraizer in the Philippines, Tyson-Douglas in Japan ect. Those fights were spread around the globe over different continents & all were memorable atmospheres in their own way.

If for whatever reason a fighter doesn't fight abroad in their prime it would be good to at least see them fight around the world when they have peaked or shot like Jones and Mosley fighting in Australia. However Manny Pacquiao is still a half decent fighter and although he has peaked, he isn't washed up either, still has massive appeal & is an all time great so this is massive for boxing here.
04-29-2017, 07:08 AM
(04-25-2017 11:40 AM)Spyder Wrote:  You live in Oz?

Sure do. Although I did spend some time in the States and Mexico many years ago now.
06-19-2017, 07:35 AM
Next big fight on the schedule, Pacquiao vs Horn. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I'm glad I didn't get tickets in the end, I really don't care too much for this one. The Spence V Brook and Thurman V Garcia fights have helped the WW division to move on. Pac is just hanging on now.
06-19-2017, 02:54 PM
I hope Pac's career doesn't just sort of fizzle out. A nice punctuation mark at the end would be nice, whether that's via one last great win, a fight of the year with one of the other champions or by him being taken out and thereby passing on the torch to the next big star; maybe Spence or Thurman.

Black

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao retires lloyd mayflower 1 266 09-29-2021 11:36 AM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Manny Pacquiao - Ryan Garcia JD 5 607 01-25-2021 09:38 AM
Last Post: JD
  Jeff Horn-Tim Tszyu 26th August ViperSniper 12 719 08-28-2020 05:13 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)