Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Canelo vs. Chavez Jr. Set for May 6th
01-22-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: Canelo vs. Chavez Jr. Set for May 6th
Just re-read that... Gold. Pure gold. Some top trolling from some guys that are STILL here and CEO has a full on meltdown there. He obvioulsy thought I didnt like him which is not true at all.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2017, 11:49 PM
(01-22-2017 11:25 PM)Snoop Wrote:  I dunno? Maybe because like 5 other people have made the exact same argument I made with different words and examples? I dunno. I'm kind of past the point of caring. It's fine man. I can't get over the catchweight thing. Are you happy now?
The first step toward recovery is acceptance. I am proud of you, and you have my full support. friends
(01-22-2017 11:29 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Just re-read that... Gold. Pure gold. Some top trolling from some guys that are STILL here and CEO has a full on meltdown there. He obvioulsy thought I didnt like him which is not true at all.
Yeah, CEO really took a lot of the trolling to heart. Like he had never been on a message board before...much less OUR board. MMM nailed it in that thread. CEO was coming after us when we were just trying to help him get back in the fight.

That thread was Gold. Good work as usual Snoop. You have created more top threads than probably any other poster.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-22-2017, 11:51 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2017 11:57 PM by Snoop.)
(01-22-2017 11:49 PM)Spyder Wrote:  The first step toward recovery is acceptance. I am proud of you, and you have my full support. friends
Yeah, CEO really took a lot of the trolling to heart. Like he had never been on a message board before...much less OUR board. MMM nailed it in that thread. CEO was coming after us when we were just trying to help him get back in the fight.

That thread was Gold. Good work as usual Snoop. You have created more top threads than probably any other poster.

LOL. I hate you Spyder. You know that 99% of the those threads are completely unintentional on my part.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
01-23-2017, 12:01 AM
(01-22-2017 11:51 PM)Snoop Wrote:  LOL. I hate you Spyder. You know that 99% of the those threads are completely unintentional on my part.
That's the genius of it though. You made every one of them seem unintentional, but there is no way that someone could create the amount of internet Gold that you have by mere happenstance. I'm not even joking right now. It really is quite impressive.

01-23-2017, 12:02 AM
(01-23-2017 12:01 AM)Spyder Wrote:  That's the genius of it though. You made every one of them seem unintentional, but there is no way that someone could create the amount of internet Gold that you have by mere happenstance. I'm not even joking right now. It really is quite impressive.

Goddamn it not this again...

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
01-23-2017, 12:29 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2017 09:28 AM by ViperSniper.)
Agreed. Re-reading that thread was gold. I forgot how bad it was to lol. Shame alot of the links/vids from posters don't work anymore. MMM was a laugh there and the Rocky comparisons were hilarious and C.E.O for some reasons reallly didn't like it.
01-23-2017, 01:29 AM
CEO never showed his face again after that? That's an odd move from the former champ...
01-23-2017, 01:56 AM
Nope...pretty sure his last post was in that thread! That's where everything unfolded although C.E.O said in that thread that Spyder knows the reason why?
01-23-2017, 11:50 AM
It was you Viper. He said the real reason that he left was poll-a-day threads that you used to post.

01-23-2017, 01:04 PM
I still think the greatest thread of all time was Religion Unfiltered with Warlord and Decagon going back and forth. Holy shit was that epic!

Dec went scurrying off after an almighty (if one sided IMO) battle

Black

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Canelo/Ortiz vs Chavez Jr/Martinez JONdaCON 45 26,968 06-21-2012 03:42 PM
Last Post: Dickagon
  Chavez Jr. vs Canelo BigG 5 3,729 11-03-2011 01:01 PM
Last Post: Mean Mister Mustard

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)