Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Lomachenko vs Mayweather @ 130
09-08-2019, 03:37 AM
RE: Lomachenko vs Mayweather @ 130
(09-07-2019 10:37 PM)Nay_Sayer Wrote:  Why so angry? Lol..

That didn't sound angry to me bro, I actually laughed.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2019, 08:44 AM
RE: Lomachenko vs Mayweather @ 130
(09-08-2019 03:37 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  That didn't sound angry to me bro, I actually laughed.

I chuckled while I wrote it. It reminded me of the first time I actually saw a dude have a seizure.

Picture it: high school. Lunch room. Me and my boys are at the back of the cafeteria. Varsity basketball team, cocky motherfuckers. Shooting the shit. Besides me, there is literally only one other white dude. Eddie Dabdoo. I shit you not, it was his name. New kid. Back-up center. Tall as fuck. Goofy as fuck. Did not like him. Didn't hate him. Tolerated him.

I'm sitting there with a chick named Tweety on my lap (real name Nicky), and I see Eddie's head jerk to the left suddenly. Hard. Starts shaking.

"Yo, what the fuck is Eddie looking at?" I ask. "Eddie, what the fuck you looking at?" my boys start shouting.

And then it happens. This motherfucker hits the floor, full on seizing, white shit coming out of his mouth. Absolute pandemonium. "Oh shit!" "Dat nigga's fucking dying!" "Dat nigga day-ed!" "Eddie dieded!"

Cafeteria erupts. Chaos. I'm still sitting there in my chair. I look at Tweety, whose still on my lap and looking at me, and I shake my head slowly in disgust. "I gotta get to class" I say, calmly. "Y'all get that motherfucker some help." I stand up and, in what Rick James would describe as "cold as ice", just step over that motherfucker's convulsing body and walk out the door.

As I'm going out, my health occupations teacher is running towards the cafeteria looking panicked. This wasn't too far removed from Columbine, so I guess maybe that helps explain why kids shouting "dat motherfucker dying!, dat motherfucker day-ed" might have panicked students and staff even more than usual.

"J, What's happening!?"

I think Eddie is having a seizure, I tell her. She runs off to check on him. Me and Tweety go to a bench nearby the office tech building, where my next class was, and make out on the bench until the 5-minute bell rings. After the 5 minute bell rings. And until our administrator (Mr. Linehan, my favorite) comes by, sees us, chuckles, and says J, get your ass to class or I'm gonna have to write you up! Go on, now.

Later I get absolutely chewed out by my health occupations teacher. She's so upset I can see tears in her eyes. She couldn't believe I could just get up, step over a seizing classmate, go find a bench somewhere and start making out with a girl while it was all happening. And Eddie is fine, BY THE WAY, no thanks to you.

Every time I talk about drooling, infantile retards, that's exactly the image in my mind. No anger, just wry, dark humor.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)