Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Spot good odds on a boxing fight - post it!
02-04-2017, 08:05 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2017 08:05 AM by ViperSniper.)
RE: Spot good odds on a boxing fight - post it!
Green kept Mundine alive alright. They staged this "cheap shot" in the 1st round that Mundine threw during a clinch and Danny Green milked it like he was hit by Tyson and flopped around. This set up the entire fight & a potential third. It worked! Green "fought" the entire fight like he was still hurt and tired to justify Mundine being competitive and last the distance. Had this not happened and Green knocked Mundine out early like he should have and could have..the fight would have copped backlash for the fight being unfair to begin with. Green "winning" a decision was to generate more talk for a fight noone was asking for to begin with! Therefore a rubbermatch could always be "justified" from now on. Was a tough watch seeing these two pretend to be in a fight.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2017, 12:54 PM
(02-04-2017 04:34 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  Brutal, Joshua is $1.71 for stoppage now. That $1.68 outright is starting to look pretty good!

So to stoppage only pays out .03 greater than the win strait up by any method?

Sounds like the odds makers are saying that if Wlad loses, it's going to be by KO.
02-15-2017, 03:43 AM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2017 03:47 AM by and the NEW.)
(02-04-2017 12:54 PM)BrutalBodyShots Wrote:  So to stoppage only pays out .03 greater than the win strait up by any method?

Sounds like the odds makers are saying that if Wlad loses, it's going to be by KO.

Na, it's cause I got Joshua by any method early. He is now into 1.40 by any method, which is where the KO is at $1.68.

On another note, I got Errol Spence over Kell Brook at $2.33, he is now into $1.96, which I reckon is good odds!

Brutal, go to this site to look at all the odds: http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/boxing?LeftNav

(02-04-2017 08:05 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Green kept Mundine alive alright. They staged this "cheap shot" in the 1st round that Mundine threw during a clinch and Danny Green milked it like he was hit by Tyson and flopped around. This set up the entire fight & a potential third. It worked! Green "fought" the entire fight like he was still hurt and tired to justify Mundine being competitive and last the distance. Had this not happened and Green knocked Mundine out early like he should have and could have..the fight would have copped backlash for the fight being unfair to begin with. Green "winning" a decision was to generate more talk for a fight noone was asking for to begin with! Therefore a rubbermatch could always be "justified" from now on. Was a tough watch seeing these two pretend to be in a fight.

Green and Mundine earned $3 mil each, not bad for a local scrap between two washed up fighters. Good for Sonny Bill Williams too, who apparently loaned Mundine nearly 400k before the fight!
02-15-2017, 04:03 AM
(02-15-2017 03:43 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  Na, it's cause I got Joshua by any method early. He is now into 1.40 by any method, which is where the KO is at $1.68.

On another note, I got Errol Spence over Kell Brook at $2.33, he is now into $1.96, which I reckon is good odds!

Brutal, go to this site to look at all the odds: http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/boxing?LeftNav

Green and Mundine earned $3 mil each, not bad for a local scrap between two washed up fighters. Good for Sonny Bill Williams too, who apparently loaned Mundine nearly 400k before the fight!

Yeah I saw that. The fight grossed over 11.5 mill. Some other impressive numbers to this fight considering it had to be sold to the public, as everyone knew they were old...

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/green-mu...ion-393738

Btw..nice pick up on Spence Jr at $2.33!
05-30-2017, 06:14 AM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2017 06:15 AM by and the NEW.)
Well so far so good in this thread. Tank over Pedraza at $3.03, Mikey Garcia over Pedraza at $1.40, Joshua over Klit at $1.68, Green over Mundine at $1.55 and Spence over Brook at $2.33.

Only fight I have left is Canelo over GGG at $4.60. Seems like ridiculous odds now, but still a pick'em.

Running out of bets now though! Mayweather over McGregor at $1.15 may be some free money if it happens!
06-03-2017, 05:14 AM
Hopefully Garcia vs Broner offers up good odds, should be easy money on the former.

I'm hoping EJ vs Thurman is close odds when it happens as well.
06-27-2017, 06:49 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2017 06:50 AM by and the NEW.)
Man, Garcia is way too short odds, spewing. But Mayweather at $1.18 is a free 18 bucks for every 100 you bet!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)