Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Kell Brook vs Errol Spence
02-14-2017, 01:00 AM
Kell Brook vs Errol Spence
Fight is a done deal...

I think my boy will get a stoppage over Kell...

Spence KO9... Brook will use GGG and cutting to '47 as an excuse.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2017, 01:40 AM
RE: Kell Brook vs Errol Spence
Good fight. I got Spence Jr by KO in the middle to later rounds..
Find all posts by this user
02-14-2017, 03:36 AM
JDC said what I came in here to say.

Soence will have too much fire for Brook to take. He will look ok until wilting in the later rounds and succumbing to a stoppagw defeat.

Kudos to both guys as this is a very good fight to be made.
02-14-2017, 01:41 PM
Jon hit it spot on.

Brook will quit in the mid to late rounds after taking a hiding, will blame the GGG loss and call out Amir Khan.

Black
02-14-2017, 08:40 PM
Excellent fight. I'm not sure that Spence gets the stoppage, but I think he'll take the W.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
02-14-2017, 10:16 PM
I always find it curious when guys get their first L, then they come back for a fight that is likely to yield them their second L. Is the goal here career suicide or what?
02-15-2017, 12:26 AM
(02-14-2017 10:16 PM)BrutalBodyShots Wrote:  I always find it curious when guys get their first L, then they come back for a fight that is likely to yield them their second L. Is the goal here career suicide or what?
I don't know. Some guys just want to get right back on the horse. It's better sometimes to do that or risk getting gun shy.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
02-15-2017, 03:59 AM
Gotta give Brook huge props for coming back from a broken orbital to GGG and stepping straight in with the Truth!! What a beast.

Haymon basically owns the 147lb division and couldn't get one of his young bucks to go near Spence!

I reckon this will be a close fight for 5-6 rounds, but Spence will take over and clearly win. I just hope that Brook doesn't get a home town decision, given it is in Sheffield.

And if Brook does come in and look flat, then the cut from a big 160lbs isn't an excuse, it is a legitimate reason.
02-15-2017, 10:10 AM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2017 10:11 AM by JONdaCON.)
Yea i agree that Brook deserves all the credit in the world for taking this fight....

Tho Last time i talked to EJ he was saying he felt like Brook had no where to go.... Garcia and Thurman are against each other... Pac is tied up... Khan didnt want the fight.... '54 is too damn good for Kell as well and is basically owned by Haymon. Kell was feeling the pressure to not ducc....

This may be career suicide for Kell. But props to him for kiccing his career into a higher gear as of late.
02-15-2017, 10:49 AM
I think he was basically forced into taking this fight.

Although many would have just given up the belt and eased themselves back in so some kind of kudos is in order.

Black

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Errol Spence Jr-Danny Garcia on December 5th ViperSniper 41 2,794 12-07-2020 07:54 PM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Errol Spence Jr: The comeback!! ViperSniper 3 407 12-26-2019 02:03 PM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Errol Spence 'Intensive Care' After Ferrari Crash ... Car Flipped 5 Times Method 33 1,413 10-19-2019 01:33 PM
Last Post: JD

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)