Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Which other boxing forums do you visit?
02-21-2017, 11:14 AM
RE: Which other boxing forums do you visit?
(02-21-2017 10:38 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Well we clearly disagree on a lot and one of them is me being 100% wrong lol

Quote:AGAIN! I'm not expecting people to get suspended or banned..just for people to not be fuckheads. This forum is tiny as it is and many long time posters have decided to leave. I hope ATN isn't another.

Who is acting like a fuckhead, and why would ATN leave?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2017, 01:07 PM
(02-21-2017 10:38 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Well we clearly disagree on a lot and one of them is me being 100% wrong lol

AGAIN! I'm not expecting people to get suspended or banned..just for people to not be fuckheads. This forum is tiny as it is and many long time posters have decided to leave. I hope ATN isn't another.
You can't/shouldn't remove yourself from the experience that you have here. This board is what you make of it. If you are respectful and courteous to other posters, then they will show you that same in return. If you chase them around multiple threads posting crying toddlers and dudes wearing mascara, then you will probably get a response that is equally ball breaking.

But this isn't unique to BU, this is true in LIFE. That's how social dynamics work. JD is one of the longest tenured posters that the internet has probably ever known, why do you think that the worst thing that has ever been said about him is that he got married?

You can't expect for people to always respond to you with above the fray responses if you don't stay there with your own posts.

You don't have to respond, or even try to come up with an argument for why I'm wrong. I have said everything that I have to say about that. Just mull it over, maybe with some introspection, and see if maybe you can agree with even a little portion of it.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-21-2017, 03:19 PM
What did I miss?

Is JD getting married again???
02-21-2017, 03:20 PM
Fuck no!

If I bow out of the marriage business I would have no intention of breaking back into jail.
02-21-2017, 03:51 PM
No, you've no idea how dialed in he's with Spyder. He's rode in the backseat of his car
02-21-2017, 03:53 PM
It's true. Spyder was our limo driver...my wife loved the classic Rolls he offered.

It was a really nice time.
02-21-2017, 04:16 PM

AGAIN! I'm not expecting people to get suspended or banned..just for people to not be fuckheads. This forum is tiny as it is and many long time posters have decided to leave. I hope ATN isn't another.

Seriously?? This is where your bias is kicking in. Go back and have a look at that thread you have referenced. You might not have liked how I persevered with my one question but when it comes to all the personal attacks and mudslinging you are complaining of, that only came from one direction and it wasn't mine. Have I acted all victimized? No I haven't, it's just what goes on in forum these days. You see much much worse over on Boxing Scene but their boards are booming and that is because they have so much content on their front page.

However back to your point, you complain about the level of personal attacks on here lately, then ATN starts it up with me throwing a slew of insults, whereas I remain civil yet it is him that you are worried about?? Yeah, I'm not following your logic here.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
02-21-2017, 04:26 PM
Reminds me of the media blasting Trump all day everyday, insulting him and making shit up, then when he calls them fake news, boy do the tears start flowing, lol.
02-21-2017, 04:35 PM
(02-21-2017 04:26 PM)Warlord Wrote:  Reminds me of the media blasting Trump all day everyday, insulting him and making shit up, then when he calls them fake news, boy do the tears start flowing, lol.

Agreed, what Viper really means is for the posters he doesn't like or agree with to tow the line and be meek and mild while the one's he gets on with have free reign to do and say what they like.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
02-21-2017, 04:43 PM
JD is the only one that I have never seen get riled up on the message boards. Dude has the zen that every other barista hipster aspires toward, but can never fully achieve.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)