Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

HEAVYWEIGHT ACTION!!!!!
07-27-2017, 11:41 PM
RE: HEAVYWEIGHT ACTION!!!!!
Just read one article that said that Tyson Fury retired, and immediately another where Frank Warren says that he'll return.

Huh

http://www.msn.com/en-za/sport/more-spor...ar-AAoTUHn
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxing/fr...ar-AAoVyIr

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2017, 02:24 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2017 02:25 AM by ViperSniper.)
I'm actually over Fury the big shit bag! He has accomplished what he wanted to accomplish and that is to have an inbuilt excuse to why he lost IF he does ever decide to comeback. The guy should stop talking so much and so big if his gonna be a pussy and not want to fight. The guy won the Heavyweight title over 2 years ago now and hasn't even defended it since. Fuck Fury!
Find all posts by this user
07-28-2017, 06:43 AM
I saw that.

Good...go devolve in the lazy pile of shit you are, Tyson Fury.
07-28-2017, 07:25 AM
Even leaving aside the mental issues that well widely documented, Fury is a loose cannon and was always going to be. He is a pikey and its in his DNA. He was never ever going to be a champion or be interested.in legacy. He has made his money, enough to live some sort of crazy lifestyle, and he lacks the intelligence to realise the money will run out.

Good riddance if he is out of boxing. Let AJ carry the torch for UK heavyweights. At least he is dedicated and respects the sport.
07-28-2017, 11:24 AM
At some point Tyson will come back and get spectacularly sparked by Joshua, Wilder or whoever the top dog is when he returns.

Black
07-28-2017, 12:06 PM
I don't like it when fighters retire undefeated. They obviously had more to give, and we never get a full picture of how good they really are.

In this case, I think that the decision shows mercy.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-29-2017, 05:29 AM
Anyone looking forward to the Jarrell Miller-Gerald Washington fight on the Garcia card tomorrow?

I've oddly seen more sparring of Miller than his actual fights and Washington somewhat impressed against Wilder. Looking forward to this one
07-30-2017, 09:49 AM
Miller looked like he'd be a handful for anyone with his strength and style, but seeing as Deontay got Washington out of there no bother in five rounds, and seeing as Washington was ready to go from round three onwards, I don't think it says much about Miller's power.

Black
07-30-2017, 10:13 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2017 05:49 PM by ViperSniper.)
I wasn't impressed with Miller..he just walked himself in against a fighter who is too passive to make any serious noise. Washington showed in the 6th possibly what he is capable of when he started the round off trying to make a statement and did for the 30 seconds or so he was throwing meaningful shots and knocking Miller around but then appeared discouraged when Miller was still on his feet.

Miller appears to be such a thick strong dude so I was shocked to learn during the fight that he was a former kick boxer! He was able to walk in and eventually walk Washington down who wasn't firing back with anything too concerning.

Miller did show he is more than happy to throw some serious leather if he is given the opportunity and could make for some tough entertaining fights. Maybe he could focus on a name like a Chisora or an Arreola soon..
07-30-2017, 11:57 AM
File him under the category of 'solid and dependable'.

Black

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The ChuCha Room is still taking action SmartyBeardo 2 2,165 11-12-2011 08:08 PM
Last Post: the ollie reed fan club

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)