Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

HEAVYWEIGHT ACTION!!!!!
04-24-2017, 07:16 AM
RE: HEAVYWEIGHT ACTION!!!!!
I think that's a damned good fight and will be a good marker as to how far off from AJ Parker actually is.

It's not like Brezeale needs more time to get in shape...even at his prime his tits are saggier than a 70yr old Samoan whore's.

Black
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2017, 07:27 AM
It's not Brezeale, he wanted too much money. Unfortunately it is a dude in the lower reaches of the WBO top 15, but hey this isn't a mess of Joe's making.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
04-24-2017, 08:16 AM
No it's not Joes fault.

And TBH a highlight reel knockout of a lower tier guy will do more for his marketability after the Ruiz decision.

Black
04-25-2017, 12:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2017 12:49 AM by and the NEW.)
Fukc Fury, try for an easy mandatory you can look good against, then do a unification with Wilder!
04-25-2017, 12:58 AM
(04-25-2017 12:35 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  Fukc Fury, try for an easy mandatory you can look good against, then do a unification with Wilder!

I agree. They do want to unify but they really do prefer Joshua believe it or not. More money and they see his right hand as a little less dangerous than Wilder's, given Joe's propensity to eat right hands, LOL. I think they want Bellew next as a big money fight to introduce them to an English market and then a unification with Joshua. being boxing I doubt it happens that way though.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
04-25-2017, 04:17 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2017 04:19 AM by and the NEW.)
Yeah, that sounds like a good plan as well though. Joshua is the money grab now days, and that will be even more pronounced once he demolishes Klit.

Plus an easy beat who is a bit chinny and then Bellew would definitely build the hype for the Joshua fight. I guess the problem is the mandatory for the WBO. If they find an easy beat for this next fight, does that satisfy his mandatory requirements for now? Seems Top Rank pretty much runs the WBO these days anyways, so I'm sure they can sort something out now they have a finger in the Joe pie!
04-25-2017, 05:49 AM
(04-25-2017 04:17 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  Yeah, that sounds like a good plan as well though. Joshua is the money grab now days, and that will be even more pronounced once he demolishes Klit.

Plus an easy beat who is a bit chinny and then Bellew would definitely build the hype for the Joshua fight. I guess the problem is the mandatory for the WBO. If they find an easy beat for this next fight, does that satisfy his mandatory requirements for now? Seems Top Rank pretty much runs the WBO these days anyways, so I'm sure they can sort something out now they have a finger in the Joe pie!

This is where things with the Fury's could get messy. Team Fury still labour under the misapprehension that they haven't forfeited their shot due to 'injury' whereas Duco are already lawyered up to fight them every step of the way. Shit is messy in boxing as usual. I see even Joshua is saying he may have to give the IBF belt away regardless of whether he beats Wlad. Having Arum on board will help them as he pretty much owns the WBO.

04-25-2017, 11:50 AM
(04-22-2017 12:10 PM)ViperSniper Wrote:  So you'd be picking Fury over Haye? In what fashion?
I see could see Haye despite circumstance and injury, being a live dog for the first 2 rounds or at least make it interesting. We saw what a small heavyweights like Cunningham could do and drop Fury big time. But don't feel Haye would do enough sufficient work and get smothered by the middle rounds and somehow fall apart in the later rounds.

You mentioned at the start of the post of you liking Bellew and think he should enter (stay) in the HW division..
What would you think if they made Fury-Bellew? Would that be a case of rushing Bellew? and how do you see that unfolding if it were to be lined up next?

I could see this being more competitive and dangerous than a Haye fight. It would be a bit of a scrap with some solid moments but feel the size of Fury would be enough to get a decision..

Also, you mentioned Rahman Jr, Trey and James Morrison. Considering you've seen all, how would you rank them as the most promising of all 3? I haven't seen Rahman Jr but iut of the Morrisons, Trey is the most exciting for sure. He is actually pretty good to watch

There is NO DOUBT Haye would be a live underdog....which is what makes it a decent matchup. HOWEVER, based on the way Haye looked in his last fight...I just think his reflexes are totally shot. NOW...he has claimed he had an injury, which might explain it....but injury or not, the guy was throwing bombs that I could have gotten up, made a sandwich...came back and still gotten back in time to see him MISS HIS TARGET! lol

I just feel if the same Fury that fought Wlad was in the ring with the same Haye we saw in his last fight....it's an easy win for Fury. And like I said before the money is HUGE for this matchup.

As for Fury/Bellew...I mean...sure as a fan I'd love to see it....but as a matchmaker.....Fury does not take this fight as it is too much risk too little gain...and nowhere near the money as a Haye matchup. If Fury beats him, which I see him doing....it's what was expected....and since Bellew is not the named commodity Haye is...you get very little from that win.

BUT...if Fury looses....which being on the shelf as long as he has been with an active guy like Bellew....is a possibility....again....you get nothing from this...no money, no excuse to lose to a named opponent....it's just not worth it from a matchmaking stand point.

I agree with you...IF that fight happens......Fury wins as he is just too big physically....he may not ok him....but he gets a solid decisive win.

I have not seen Rahman Jr. I have seen both of the Morrison boys, Trey looks the best of the two...but James looks like his dad so much it is scary....If I had to rank them right now...I'd say Trey, James and then Rahman Jr.....only because RJR is just now starting I think he's 1-0 1ko.
05-09-2017, 11:15 AM
Ollie, wtf is going on between Parker and Fury...

That things a mess.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2017, 09:45 AM
So last night I was watching the fight game on HBO...and Max Kellerman was jizzing about the greatness of the Klit/Joshua fight. Now I don't have a problem with his Love of the bout....but...as he was talking about what it means for boxing and for the division.....he just tossed out that Fury being the lineal champion was nothing of major importance. I totally disagree with this.....the fact of the matter is that Fury took the championship from Wlad....and its not like it was controversial....we all agree he won the bout....so I'm not so sure one should just toss out the idea of him being lineal champion as an afterthought. At some point I want to see either Joshua or Wilder or Wlad beat Fury then fight one another to restore it.

I know it's a symbolic title....but in a way it is important to me as a fan. I disagree with Max just acting like it holds no merit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The ChuCha Room is still taking action SmartyBeardo 2 2,164 11-12-2011 08:08 PM
Last Post: the ollie reed fan club

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)