Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Who wins?
Canelo by KO/TKO
Canelo by decision
GGG by KO/TKO
GGG by decision
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Canelo-GGG offcially signed for September 16th
05-10-2017, 05:59 AM
RE: Canelo-GGG offcially signed for September 16th
(05-10-2017 02:55 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  Fine, fine, fine.

Canelo wins this. I promise you all.

Black

Absolutely not. I think the pod people have captured Black. The real Black would know better. Come back, Black!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2017, 08:04 AM
Uh yea... the draw scorecard after getting his ass handled for every sec of every round was rather controversial.

Vegas got that UD money. MD my ass.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-10-2017, 05:32 PM
Guess I'm the only one who see's Canelo outboxing GGG all night. GGG will be coming forward and getting countered all night. I'm calling it 8-4 with Canelo either getting hurt mid rounds and or touching the canvas but still being dominant.
05-10-2017, 06:53 PM
No. I think Black is equally delusional.
05-10-2017, 09:19 PM
Canelo wants guys to come to him - but he doesn't backup well, and he doesn't want the guy coming in behind a jab.

Golovkin will have issues with fighters that move around the ring really well and can let their hands go moving away.

Early money has been GGG money.
05-12-2017, 12:02 AM
Canelo improved by throwing more. If he'd real power it'd have helped him a lot. Unfortunately for him he hasn't stopped anyone worth mentioning and his style is rigid. His counters remind me of shit from Fight Night. Despite all of Golovkin's flaws he's still the better fighter and I give him a slight edge in power considering his punches have sucked the life out of middleweights, not junior middleweights.
05-12-2017, 01:48 AM
Like Bam Bam and Chavez jr, Mexicans cut huge weight in order to over power and out muscle(fat) their opponents...

Canelo wont have that advantage.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-13-2017, 11:00 AM
I'm going with GGG. He has the higher boxing IQ, better jab, and all the physical advantages. He's been fighting at middleweight for a long time, and Canelo hasn't. Canelo's uppercut will be his best weapon in this fight, and no doubt it will win him some rounds. Both fighters have good chins, and I think they're both too good to get knocked out. I see this fight being a highly skilled tactical battle with some good action in every round. I'll take GGG by decision, around 8-4 or 7-5.
05-13-2017, 12:21 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2017 01:49 PM by ViperSniper.)
Word is this fight is being held at 160. Nice and clean. Apparently many venues/stadiums have shown interest in the fight with stadiums in Texas & New Orleans being considered. They should aim for attendance for a fight like this for the fans and forget Vegas. De La Hoya has called Mayweather out to forget McGregor & fight the winner of Canelo-GGG lol
05-13-2017, 03:01 PM
It'll be in Vegas.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Canelo NOT Fighting September 14 JD 17 853 07-25-2019 01:39 PM
Last Post: JD
Star Canelo-GGG II signed for September 15th! ViperSniper 179 24,774 06-22-2019 06:04 AM
Last Post: Imperius3
  Alvarez-Chavez signed!!! September 13th! Mexicana!!! ViperSniper 8 5,857 08-02-2014 12:43 PM
Last Post: JONdaCON

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)