Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Effing Marriage...
06-17-2017, 12:00 AM
RE: Effing Marriage...
(06-16-2017 11:16 PM)BGv4.0 Wrote:  For all of those with Filipinas do you know what geegill is? Lol

Those that know it ....is there anyway to translate it into American speech?

Yes but have no idea what the best translation would be, LOL.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2017, 12:02 AM
I saw a dude post about it on a website, he said he had been looking for some way to properly describe it in American language, and there really is no way...at least not without a detailed explanation of what it might be.
06-17-2017, 05:09 AM
(06-17-2017 12:02 AM)BGv4.0 Wrote:  I saw a dude post about it on a website, he said he had been looking for some way to properly describe it in American language, and there really is no way...at least not without a detailed explanation of what it might be.

My girlfriend uses it when she is in a flirty cutesy type of mood. Like when she is getting handsy and kissing a lot but not in that 'I'm ready for sex' kinda way.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
06-17-2017, 06:18 PM
Same here. What part does she come from? My wife is from Quizan City.
06-17-2017, 09:58 PM
(06-17-2017 06:18 PM)BGv4.0 Wrote:  Same here. What part does she come from? My wife is from Quizan City.

Magdalena in Laguna.

07-05-2017, 04:24 PM
Not really marriage related but baby Mayflower has just settled down (hopefully) in her wee bouncy chair after spending the last 3 hours screaming at me. Non. Fucking. Stop. Certainly one of the things people dont tell you about kids is the pure rage they can induce. I felt like I could have done her serious harm. Shit.
07-05-2017, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2017 05:47 PM by blackbelt2003.)
I never got that.

My little girl has been golden. Never cried. Never woke up in the night.

She's seven this week (missing her birthday as she's with her matriarchal witch so did birthday dinner tonight) and is so good it's unbelievable. Don't want another one as I'm sure lightning doesnt strike twice....

Black
07-05-2017, 07:23 PM
My daughter was a little angel. Rarely cried, very chill, always happy, great sense of humor, etc...
Parent Level: Beginner

My son is the complete opposite. Non-stop from morning to night, quick temper, impatient, will flip from happy to all out rage in a moment...he has forced me to keep my daddy skills on point every moment that he's awake.
Parent Level: Expert

Together they are a brutal tag team. Think of the vintage Road Warriors. Endless energy, and each one draws power from the other. Just when you think that you have regained control, one of them will find a new and more savage way of trolling Dad. But don't EVER let them know that they have found a nerve, because that just makes them go Super Saiyan.
Parent Level: Impossible

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)