Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Effing Marriage...
05-27-2017, 02:25 AM
RE: Effing Marriage...
This is good stuff in here gents. My daughter has had a wee light smack across the hands and my wife has smacked her backside (lightly) for kicking etc. My wife is pregnant and we felt that our daughter kicking her on the stomach needed to be stopped ASAP. But just recently in Scotland smacking has come back into the news as it is about to be made illegal. Like some in here I got the occasional open hand growing up. Nothing bad. And I feel it did me no harm whatsoever.

I do feel that my daughter has started to recognise levels/tones of voice though and she knows when she has overstepped. I hope this is enough because once smacking becomes illegal I certainly wont do it. Regardless whether I agree with the law, the stigma of being caught breaking that one would live with us forever.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2017, 04:11 AM
Well....now I can say I pretty much experienced the same things you are speaking of.....but I don't see them as entirely negative. Yep....if I wanted to get away with something I had to be sneakier.....but while that might seem like a negative.....it made me able to problem solve and made me self reliant....attributes we all know that are needed in adulthood.

And yes, I also got into fights....never started them...but also did not let myself get bullied....unlike many of today's kids I never felt so helpless against a bully that I felt like suicide....so I won't say that these aspects are all that bad.
05-27-2017, 07:12 AM
It's hard because we are quite the same at heart and both have really good intentions, but different on the surface. I am very empathetic like she is with our children, and smacking is a last resort or for something that has crossed well over the line. We are different, but I think we can create a balance between us with discipline, even though we have different ideas.

BG, I agree with a lot about what you have said about the last few decades. It seems like more of a modern type of thing with lack of physical discipline from parents, and catering to children's emotions too much, even when they are in the wrong and trying not to hurt feelings and wrapping them in cotton wool. It just seems like most of the young generation are too self entitled, and it is bad as a parent to make them feel bad when they have been pulled out of line. It seems like they don't have any respect these days, and I just feel that previous generations has more manners and respect.
On the flip side, it is also hard for me to be certain it comes down the parenting, due to the switch in attitude in children. There have been so many more variables on possible reasons on why it feels like kids have changed. Due to what is on TV, social media and all these materialistic things they see.
It's not just the media/entertainment world that has had an influence, it even can come down to the education system that has also played a factor. I don't know what it's like in other parts of the world, but for example here in Australia. It is something like under 9's football where they don't keep score of games....What the hell is that? At that age, it has nothing to do with how good or bad your team is. It is about dealing with success and failure, and learning valuable lessons that you cannot win everything and in life, you can lose as well.
Most of the kids would keep unofficial score anyways, but it's just another example of creating self entitle kids, wrapping them in cotton wool and hiding them from the real world.
05-27-2017, 08:25 AM
Anybody who thinks beating the shit out of their kids doesn't work needs to look at the cold, hard facts. Asians (Japanese, Chinese, Korean) beat the ever loving shit out of their kids, far worse than most of us have ever experienced, and their kids far excel others in every measurable way.

Asian kids (and Jewish kids) top the list on academic scores, I.Q., income, etc... And they don't go to school shooting up their classmates either.

There simply is no excuse not to discipline your kids. A 2 year old has no ability to reason. A swift pop on the ass is far more effective than these Western cunt whores repeating, "Timmy! Timmy! Timmy, mommy said no! Timmy! Timmy! Timmy, no. Timmy! Mommy said no."

Fuck that shit. Parents, beat your fucking kids. This crock of shit that you don't want to beat them because you love them is pure shit. If you loved them you'd discipline them and get them ready for life. What you mean is you want to be your kid's friend, and you don't want them to hate you even for a second. Grow the fuck up. Friends are friends. Parents are parents. Anybody who just wants to be friends with their kid needs to be hanged.
05-27-2017, 11:23 AM
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=beat
05-27-2017, 11:39 AM
(05-27-2017 08:25 AM)Warlord Wrote:  Anybody who thinks beating the shit out of their kids doesn't work needs to look at the cold, hard facts. Asians (Japanese, Chinese, Korean) beat the ever loving shit out of their kids, far worse than most of us have ever experienced, and their kids far excel others in every measurable way.

Asian kids (and Jewish kids) top the list on academic scores, I.Q., income, etc... And they don't go to school shooting up their classmates either.

There simply is no excuse not to discipline your kids. A 2 year old has no ability to reason. A swift pop on the ass is far more effective than these Western cunt whores repeating, "Timmy! Timmy! Timmy, mommy said no! Timmy! Timmy! Timmy, no. Timmy! Mommy said no."

Fuck that shit. Parents, beat your fucking kids. This crock of shit that you don't want to beat them because you love them is pure shit. If you loved them you'd discipline them and get them ready for life. What you mean is you want to be your kid's friend, and you don't want them to hate you even for a second. Grow the fuck up. Friends are friends. Parents are parents. Anybody who just wants to be friends with their kid needs to be hanged.
Different strokes. We are all faced with the same questions as parents, what lesson am I teaching? What are they learning? What is the goal? What is the end result?

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-27-2017, 12:25 PM
Asians and Jews are having far better end results. The kind of results white people had before we got stupid.
05-27-2017, 02:06 PM
I've been dating this one gal for over a year now. She's a doctor, and she's doing her residency right now. She's going to be a pediatric neurologist. Maybe I'll marry her in another year or so...but I'm torn. I'm not sure I'm really in love with her...but it would be a great business decision to marry her. She will be making a lot of money, and we are pretty much guaranteed to have intelligent children. I don't know if I believe in the fairy tale love shit, so I think it might be best to settle down with someone who is normal, I get along with, and makes a lot of money.

Thoughts?
05-27-2017, 02:44 PM
Imperius, marry money for sure. Absolute 100% yes from me.
05-27-2017, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2017 12:44 AM by ViperSniper.)
I don't mean to be smart or make light of anyones life or marriage/relationship..

..but why get married? I've heard from many over the years in life from many people and some even in this thread to not get married or it's not sold very well.

The answer could be easy and come down to love &/or family but you don't need to get married for neither. So why did yous marry your wife? Why them & not someone else you've previously met?

Do you feel your feeling or respect towards your partner has grown since marriage? Do you feel you could have done better than who you ended up marrying?

Why/when is a good idea to get married? And on the flip.. when/why would be a good idea to get a divorce? lol

In regards to hitting/smacking your kids I feel it should be allowed but also comes down to how you go about it/their age. By saying that, it shouldn't become a routine punishment either where they expect/adapt to it either.

Well in Imperius3 case that could be an exception/reason to get married according to Lloyd'$ logic already lol

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)