Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Broner v Garcia
08-06-2017, 01:07 PM
RE: Broner v Garcia
Were you deathly ill those 2 days you missed?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2017, 07:33 PM
(08-05-2017 08:44 PM)Fitz Wrote:  I don't take many sick days, maybe a couple a year. But workers are entitled to 10 sick days/personal leave a year here. I will take them if I need them. I don't take them for having a shitty cold or anything like that.
Also if you are a boss, you will invest a lot more into something that is yours than someone who is their to do their job.
People won't get a big bonus for being a hero.

Too many employees see their sick leave as an entitlement not something to be used when they are genuinely ill. I know people who are absolutely determined to take their entire sick leave allotment every single year, even if it means going to the doctors to get a note and game the system. These are the same fucksticks that will moan when they get passed over for promotion. Some people are just born lazy, they are usually also the biggest whingers as well.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
08-06-2017, 09:33 PM
(08-06-2017 01:07 PM)Imperius3 Wrote:  Were you deathly ill those 2 days you missed?

Not necessarily any "worse" than some other times, but when I get sick on occasion I'll completely lose my voice. In a business where I have to shake hands and deal with customers all day long, constantly interact with employees and so on if I have zero voice it makes it impossible to be at all effective.

ORFC, I agree completely with what you said above.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)