Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Broner v Garcia
06-14-2017, 02:39 PM
RE: Broner v Garcia
(06-01-2017 09:39 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Adrien Broner will literally fight anyone.

His fights against good judgement and common sense were brutal, though. Never seen such one-sided bouts before.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2017, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2017 03:30 PM by blackbelt2003.)
Big Grin Big Grin

Black
07-24-2017, 06:22 PM
Broner by decision.
07-25-2017, 04:48 AM
JD I normally appreciate your posts, but you can get back in among the dumspter juice with that shit.
07-25-2017, 06:04 AM
I'm being serious.

If Broner is right, style wise he will be all wrong for Garcia.

I initially thought as you did. But watch them.
07-26-2017, 09:45 PM
The fight should be close if Broner brings his A-game.

Mikey Garcia always brings his A-game though.

Garcia will finish stronger down the stretch.

I'll take Garcia by decision.
07-26-2017, 10:30 PM
(07-24-2017 06:22 PM)JD Wrote:  Broner by decision.

This actually wouldn't surprise me.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
07-27-2017, 05:24 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2017 05:26 AM by and the NEW.)
Yeah, I can see the style matchup being a problem for Garcia. Garcia is very technical, which is the perfect style to deflect with the Philly d, because it is predictable. Add in slow, with Garcia is, and it is even easier.

That said, Garcia will out-think Broner to open him up. Add in Garcia's timing and it spells big problems because he will hit those gaps once he does open him up, and hard.

Comfortable Garcia win here, but Broner will have his moments.
07-27-2017, 08:43 AM
To be honest I'd rather Garcia concentrated on the 135lb division and unification matches and Broner concentrates on 140/147. It's a bit of a pointless match in so much as either man's legacy or relevancy is being affected by it. If Garcia loses, he's still lightweight champ and he can blame it on the weight. If Broner loses, it'll be like the Porter loss in that it was against someone from another weight class and therefore doesn't mean he can't get a title shot straight away at 140.

Having said that, it's still an interesting match up and should be fun...if meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

Black
07-27-2017, 08:54 AM
I agree black. They were two divisions apart and it's not like it was a fight fans were demanding nor is Broner the top dog at his current division either. By saying that, it's definitely an interesting fight that could end up being a career defining win for either & could set up Crawford-Garcia or even Crawford-Broner which would then give this fight more purpose. Garcia by UD unless he gets off to a hot start then a late TKO to be the first to stop Broner

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)