07-27-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: Broner v Garcia
Broner by clear decision.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-2017, 11:42 AM
Eugene is with me.

Garcia will have a tough time landing the right and get popped while trying to pursue all night.
07-27-2017, 12:08 PM
Broner barely beat Granados... gimme Mikey.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-28-2017, 07:24 PM
Broner is live as hell, no doubt about it. I would probably favor him if the match was at 147.

Broner has been too inconsistent though. Garcia has shown us brilliance every time he's fought.
07-28-2017, 08:26 PM
Broner's weight isn't ideal. At all.
07-28-2017, 09:52 PM
Not sure what to make of it.

He took his training seriously to easily make weight like that.

But I hope he didn't overtrain.
07-28-2017, 10:09 PM
Below 139 is too light.
07-29-2017, 01:32 AM
I agree... he might be physically drained cuz he walks around heavy as hell.
07-29-2017, 03:02 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2017 03:08 AM by ViperSniper.)
So many variables to this match up. Like already being discussed about Broner's weight and how motivated he will be. He seems focused and win or lose..Broner has never really rolled over in any of his fights and has shown a good chin and survival instincts. He isn't the big power puncher he was in the lighter weights but can still crack and still has quick hands.

Garcia though has his question marks due to moving up in weight. Will he carry his power or lose any of his sharpness to his shots. How will his chin hold up from his heaviest opponent to date who can bang away? Mikey hasn't really gotten his chin checked thoroughly yet..

Well I feel this could very well end up being a war or a convincing Garcia win. I got a feeling based on both styles and attitude that this will end up being a fight that rises both fighters stock.

Mikey Garcia is an awsome puncher who knows what he is doing and has sparred against some big top guys like Maidana. I don't want to get carried away by calling Mikey Garcia special but he is a terrific fighter who has shown alot of poise and great qualities as a fighter. He seems like a very switched on dude in & out of the ring who seems to understand the game/sport & knows what he wants and has alot of self belief.

Unless Mikey's chin doesn't hold up here, I feel he will be able to land clean on Broner and maintain that enough for a win whether that be by decision or getting that stoppage!

Although it may not be the most meaningful fight it's an intriguing match up that doesn't inconvenience the sport & will be an enjoyable watch. Decent card too.
07-29-2017, 10:58 AM
Garcia also coming off that 2 year layoff then madr quicc work in his last fight.. interesting to see how his stamina is but Broner isnt the type of fighter to make you work every sec of every round.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)