Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Rigo vs Loma @130
06-26-2017, 12:40 AM
Rigo vs Loma @130
Talks have started to heat up between camps...

I think Loma will be too big for lil Rigo.. tho i love that old Master Splinter lookin MF.

I'd still LOVE to see two of the best technicians to ever do it go at it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2017, 06:10 AM
RE: Rigo vs Loma @130
HA! Despite Rigo having to move up 2 divisions if he does fight Loma, it would be amazing to see. Probably the 2 most skilled fighters in the world..I'd love to see how they'd approach the fight and how they'd try figure the other out. Rigo is tiny bit p4p hits harder and has quicker reflexes..although Loma is bigger & in his absolute prime at the moment..
Find all posts by this user
06-26-2017, 09:11 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2017 09:11 AM by and the NEW.)
P4P, epic matchup. But head to head, Loma all day. Rigo is old as fukc and is really around 4 weight divisions below Loma (Rigo could easily make bantam, he fought his whole amateur career there with same day weigh-ins, while Loma walks around the same day around 135).

Great mythical matchup, in reality, crap matchup and won't happen. Loma is apparently fighting Salido next. Salido has no other options and wants a good payday on his way out the door!
06-26-2017, 02:16 PM
Loma easily.

Too much size difference. Stay in their own divisions and clear them out (although Rigo struggles to find dance partners at the moment)

Black
06-27-2017, 01:02 AM
Salido was pegged to fight Tank of the Mayweather vs McGregor undercard!....

He wants more money for Loma.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-27-2017, 05:11 AM
Rigo is probably the only guy on the p4p list that also has to work construction part time to make ends meet.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
06-27-2017, 06:37 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2017 06:42 AM by and the NEW.)
(06-27-2017 01:02 AM)JONdaCON Wrote:  Salido was pegged to fight Tank of the Mayweather vs McGregor undercard!....

He wants more money for Loma.

I heard Salido and Loma had pretty much agreed on the purse.

Then again, I'm sure Mayweather can offer much more to Salido to fight Tank on his undercard. He likes to steal other peoples thunder, taking away Loma's revenge, so when he finally gets it, Mayweather can just say that Tank already beat up Salido anyways (hence no need to fight Loma - I can hear it already!).

(06-26-2017 02:16 PM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  Loma easily.

Too much size difference. Stay in their own divisions and clear them out (although Rigo struggles to find dance partners at the moment)

Black

Agreed. But what do you mean by at the moment? haha, Rigo has failed to find any decent name in four years, after undressing Donaire and Agbeko back to back in the same year, two of the absolute best of a good bunch at the time!

(06-27-2017 05:11 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Rigo is probably the only guy on the p4p list that also has to work construction part time to make ends meet.

And that says something hey! The Jackal has them running scared, not from fear of being knocked out like the GGG type of fear, but for the fear of being embarassed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any truth to the rumours about Loma-Rigo for Dec 9? blackbelt2003 60 16,760 12-20-2017 04:58 PM
Last Post: blackbelt2003

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)