Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Travel Thread
07-17-2017, 12:32 PM
RE: Travel Thread
Man...these days my life is traveling, it easily half of my job.

38 flights since January and I head to Rome on Wednesday. Currently it is either domestic or Europe; though I have done Africa and the Middle East plenty of times in the past.

To this day I think Ljubljana is my favorite city.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2017, 02:57 PM
I don't even know how to pronounce that, but the pics look like a Disney movie.

I loved Rome. Would definitely go back, but the flight...8 hour delay in Philly on the way back was a total killjoy.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-17-2017, 06:26 PM
JD...awesome. I love Slovenia, but not been to Llubjana yet. Only to Portoroz and the Italian border.

I adore Europe. It's such a mishmash of history and cultural differences in close proximity to each other. So glad I live in it.

Black
07-17-2017, 09:10 PM
(07-17-2017 06:26 PM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  I adore Europe. It's such a mishmash of history and cultural differences in close proximity to each other.

Not for much longer.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
07-18-2017, 02:50 AM
True. Fast forward 100yrs and we'll be part of the United Islamic States of Europe.

Black
07-18-2017, 03:47 AM
That isn't culturally sensitive, Black.
07-18-2017, 10:38 AM
I fully support Sharia Law and, as a bigoted beneficiary of middle class white privilege, I apologise to Islam for the centuries of abuse its followers have endured from my forefathers. Multiculturalism is the natural state of the modern civilised world and we, the damned white folk who fucked everything up in the first place, ask forgiveness from all other religions and ethnic groups.

May God have mercy on our disgusting white souls.

Better?

Black
07-18-2017, 02:54 PM
As a white male descendant of an indentured servant I can't thank you enough for making it easier to deal with my privilege. Thank you, person of color belt.
06-15-2018, 06:21 AM
I plan to create a new one. This 2018, I plan to visit Europe and Spain. For my summer holiday, I'm looking at Tenerife or Lanzarote.I came across this one article about the place here in https://www.canaryislandsinfo.co.uk/lanz...el-carmen/ I've never been to either and apparently, the beaches are fantastic as well as being suitably 'different' to make it interesting. How about you guys? Any plans?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  If you could time travel.... JONdaCON 7 4,650 05-08-2012 08:47 AM
Last Post: SmartyBeardo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)