Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Boxing Unfiltered - Video/Photo Thread
10-18-2011, 10:36 PM
A lot of you guys already know, but for those of you that don't, I'm a TV Director by trade...so Film and Video is kinda "my thing". I really get into some amateur/professional shit that is entertaining at any level. So, even if it's just for my own amusement...lol...I'm gonna post whatever EPIC find I run across each day.

Please do the same...think of our old Pot Luck thread...

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2011, 03:16 AM
Haha.

The New Zealand haka

1973 vs Current

Find all posts by this user
10-19-2011, 03:58 AM
Fitz Wrote:Haha.

The New Zealand haka

1973 vs Current

It helps that we have a lot more.......ahhhhh........... indigenous people doing it now lol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-19-2011, 08:40 AM
LMAO!...that Will had to be a joke.

I don't know if any of you know this, but Spyder once hurt Richard Simmons' feelings...lol...you should tell that story.

10-19-2011, 09:58 AM
10-19-2011, 10:10 AM
lol lol

I bet that mountain lion in the light blue can throw down wild in the sack...milk ya dry like ya name was Bessie.
10-19-2011, 10:16 AM
Gotta get some toilet humor on the first page...

10-19-2011, 11:36 AM
The CEO Wrote:I don't know if any of you know this, but Spyder once hurt Richard Simmons' feelings...lol...you should tell that story.
Believe it or not, Richard Simmons was one of the first openly gay dudes that I met. The first few times that I worked with him, he would run up to me...all flamboyant and richard simmons style...and try to give me a hug. I was freaked out! I would push my co-workers in the way, move around the cameras...whatever I had to do to get away. You would think that he would get the hint that I don't want a hug from him, but that man is persistant...lol...anyway, the last time it happened we reached a turning point.

I was on set and he caught me by surprise. By the time I saw him running toward me it was too late to get away. I was cornered. So, my natural reaction was to take a step back and put my fists up...I thought, I'm gonna get fired for punching Richard Simmons in the face...lol...he stopped dead in his tracks and said, "Are you gonna punch me?" I told him, "I don't know what you're gonna do." He just turned around and walked away. I felt kind of relieved that he didn't invade my personal space, but I was also a little embarrassed.

After the show, he walked up to me and put his hand out...I shook his hand, and he said in as macho a voice as Richard Simmons could possibly mutter..."Nice to see you." The next few times that we worked together, he would give everyone hugs, and stopped to shake my hand.

lol

Meth's vid reminds me of a documentary about Mountain Folk...

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-19-2011, 12:06 PM
Quote:By the time I saw him running toward me it was too late to get away. I was cornered. So, my natural reaction was to take a step back and put my fists up...I thought, I'm gonna get fired for punching Richard Simmons in the face...lol...he stopped dead in his tracks and said, "Are you gonna punch me?" I told him, "I don't know what you're gonna do." He just turned around and walked away. I felt kind of relieved that he didn't invade my personal space

Good for you. Fuck him for invading your space.
10-19-2011, 08:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Video Games Thread BigG 129 54,960 11-17-2020 11:25 PM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Thanks to a Boxing Unfiltered ad! BGv4.0 11 10,216 02-22-2012 09:30 PM
Last Post: Spyder

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)