Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Boxing Unfiltered - Video/Photo Thread
09-17-2012, 08:20 PM
Boxing Unfiltered - Video/Photo Thread
Spyder Wrote:
Fitz Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:I saw that clip today...lol...that shit was hilarious!

You know that blonde bimbo graduated cum laude from Standford, took classes at Oxford, is a virtuoso violinist, and was 1989 Miss America?

lol

Fucking blew my mind based on the dumb shit I've heard come out of her mouth...
lol, I gathered she was a Miss America when he brought it up, haha. I love seeing companies that report news get fucked around like that, as they are generally the first to fuck around with the public with shit that they deem 'news', lol.
News Bloopers are by FAR my favorite clips on the internet. I direct live TV, so I know everything that can go wrong...which makes it extra funny for me when it does. When shit goes bad, it is a train wreck!

lol
lol, news bloopers are pretty good. I still remember this one compilation from years ago that were news bloopers, but they were subtle ones which are my favourite.
I remember one woman doing a report on some bridge that doesn't get used, or some shit like that and then seeing cars drive past as the report is going on, lol.
I remember one where an old woman was sweeping outside in the background, but I remember that being funny, but can't remember the context of it which obviously made it funny.
I like shit like that in the background.

My brothers thing is watching people faint or fall at weddings, lol.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Boxing Unfiltered - Video/Photo Thread - Fitz - 09-17-2012 08:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Video Games Thread BigG 129 55,339 11-17-2020 11:25 PM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Thanks to a Boxing Unfiltered ad! BGv4.0 11 10,301 02-22-2012 09:30 PM
Last Post: Spyder

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)