Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Boxing Unfiltered - Video/Photo Thread
08-26-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: Boxing Unfiltered - Video/Photo Thread
(08-26-2014 02:18 PM)salvador Wrote:  Ferguson is the town and the kid's name was Michael Brown.

Obviously there is no excuse to shoot any unarmed man multiple times unless the officer felt threatened. Somehow I think that there had to be a struggle or something that would make a cop decide to shoot so many times.

LOL. Damn, shows how much I've been following. I knew his name wasn't Ferguson, but I guess his story just got lumped up in the number of cases of black men getting shot by white cops in the last few years. Then something else comes out about the case later (for instance, I had no idea he attacked the cop), and you got both sides trying to evangelize or demonize the deceased (both are equally annoying).

The truth lies somewhere in the middle, which is probably that he was a regular human being who made mistakes in his life. The question is whether or not the police used the appropriate amount of force, which is most likely no, and will be a bigger problem in the future if not addressed.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boxing Unfiltered - Video/Photo Thread - Snoop - 08-26-2014 08:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Video Games Thread BigG 129 55,338 11-17-2020 11:25 PM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Thanks to a Boxing Unfiltered ad! BGv4.0 11 10,301 02-22-2012 09:30 PM
Last Post: Spyder

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)