Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Boxing Unfiltered - Video/Photo Thread
01-17-2017, 11:12 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2017 11:13 PM by Snoop.)
RE: Boxing Unfiltered - Video/Photo Thread
(01-17-2017 09:40 PM)Spyder Wrote:  The News guy seemed like a typical douche bag reporter type. Used to bullying people around, and don't want to be told what to do. The type that thinks the rules don't apply to him.

"I don't care that you'd give me an interview, PR guy, I want to talk to her."
"I don't care that I need an appointment to talk to her, I want to talk to her now."
"I don't care that she is in the middle of a planned event, I want to disrupt it and make the story about me."
"I don't care that you are trying to do your job, PR guy, I'm going to disregard your job so that I can do mine."
"I'm also going to try to intimidate you because I am bigger than you."

Very douchey.

That's a good point. He was super douchey throughout. I just found it funny at first how that guy wouldn't stop touching him after being asked not to (LOL), but then found it kinda annoying that he went over there to intentionally rile them up to have them kicked out. I dunno. I guess doucheface kind of deserved it, but it also ruined the meeting for everyone that was there, which might had been important for some people, and doucheface and the camera woman were just standing there at that point.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boxing Unfiltered - Video/Photo Thread - Snoop - 01-17-2017 11:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Video Games Thread BigG 129 55,335 11-17-2020 11:25 PM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Thanks to a Boxing Unfiltered ad! BGv4.0 11 10,301 02-22-2012 09:30 PM
Last Post: Spyder

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)