Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

NFL 2017-2018 Season
07-26-2017, 01:10 PM
RE: NFL 2017-2018 Season
DMarv loved him some Ray Lewis.

I'm especially excited this year because my team is finally in position to make a serious run. It's been a while since they've been consistently good on the field, but that changes this year. JD knows that it's true. Warlord knows that it's true. The Bucs won't get the love or media coverage of other teams, but they'll win back the respect that they lost since winning it all.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2017, 01:47 PM
Tough to say. That division is loaded.
Find all posts by this user
07-26-2017, 03:31 PM
It is. ATL got their hearts ripped out in the SB, so hopefully they can go back to sucking again.

07-26-2017, 07:16 PM
Every year someone new wins it...I think it'll come down to NO or TB this season.
07-26-2017, 07:29 PM
It's very doable. Everyone is projecting Cam Newton to slump this year. The Bucs will own Drew Brees the same as they always have. ATL will still be crying about blowing their 25pt lead.

This is the Buc's year. Put it in the books.

08-01-2017, 11:53 AM
Back in 1995 I once met a Bucs fan. It was so bizarre....because you have to remember this fan was a native Texan, and this was when the Bucs had that Orange and White color scheme with the gay pirate biting a knife.....and they were like an NFL whipping boy...if you saw the Bucs on your team's schedule you already counted it as a W......that was so weird....to this day I shake my head when I think about it.
08-01-2017, 12:57 PM
That was a long time ago. Although Greg Schiano tried his best to take us back to it, there have been many playoff appearances and a Super Bowl win between Bucco Bruce and now.

08-02-2017, 01:08 AM
It was just so strange to meet a person that was a die hard fan back then.....and born in TX. It really blew me away. I believe he said his Dad was originally from there and so as a kid he watched what his dad did and so that's how it happened. Kind of the same for me being a native Texan but a Steelers fan....but living right outside of Houston and with the Oilers and Steelers being division rivals...and with me being a kid in the late 70s when the Steelers what at a high point....it made sense....but that guy really caught me off guard with that though.

But.....as the years went by and they changed the mascot and uniforms....and became a legit force....I always thought about how happy that guy must have been.

I've still never understood why they did not go to a straight black and white color scheme and a battered black and white skull and crossbones on the side of the helmets.....I always thought that would look badass....and like the Steelers black colored uniforms have an intimidating affect with perceived harder hitting. Studies have shown that. I think they would look badass like that.
08-02-2017, 02:27 AM
That is too much like the Raiders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUcID1Q5I04

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)